Mourning the loss of your $500 - Official XBoner X disappointment/hate thread - "It's a monster"

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Receipts :hest:

This sounds so made up lol

SS board is no more....  but polygon ran a story on the promotion for the bonus if you put it towards a Switch pre order 

https://www.polygon.com/2017/1/13/14263174/nintendo-switch-preorder-trade-in-credit

Got 195 + bonus trade credit for the hardware + credit for all the games + bonus trade in credit for the games.    (That month they had a bonus trade credit for regular trade ins.... was able to stack it with the Switch pre-order bonus) 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Use this thread to mourn the loss of $500 wasted on the PS4's Pro's shadow, A.K.A the Xboner X. "It's a monster", indeed. Let's put this monster out of it's hideous, deformed, fauxK, no-exclusives hav

Even the freaking PSVR has better first party support than Xbone. A less than 4 million VR userbase is better taken care of than the 40 million plebs who bought the One.  First party Astro Bo

Six of Thieves   5tate of Decay 2  Below A 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

But Dynocrap just speculated that you only got $120 for your Wii U.......................because of.........reasons.:shrug:

once they told me I could stack the trade in bonuse for games + Hardware (forgot the percentage) + the trade in  bonus for pre-ordering a Switch.... I jumped on the offer. 

My power up membership ended a year after the day I pre-ordered and I didn't renew it after that .....

I'll agree with him that Power up is useless to keep... but once in a blue they have great deals like the one I got and I jumped on it.