Mourning the loss of your $500 - Official XBoner X disappointment/hate thread - "It's a monster"

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sure seems like Digital Foundry declared the BEST way to play the game.

In a singular way. They didn't give options.  They declared one way best above all.

Done.:blessed:

Their opinions of what they find the most ideal way to play has zero relevance to what is most ideal for others or situationally. They have an objective point about it being the smoothest way to play it and I'm not denying that, but that's almost entirely negated when you get into the details surrounding the cost of that fluidity and the realization that the X version is nearly parallel in terms of performance while also being a near double increase in resolution. 

I've played two hours of the game and noticed the framerate fluctuate only twice, it fluctuates on the Pro as well at 1080p, so who gives a shit. You guys are dumb fucks. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Use this thread to mourn the loss of $500 wasted on the PS4's Pro's shadow, A.K.A the Xboner X. "It's a monster", indeed. Let's put this monster out of it's hideous, deformed, fauxK, no-exclusives hav

Even the freaking PSVR has better first party support than Xbone. A less than 4 million VR userbase is better taken care of than the 40 million plebs who bought the One.  First party Astro Bo

Six of Thieves   5tate of Decay 2  Below A 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Their opinions of what they find the most ideal way to play has zero relevance to what is most ideal for others or situationally. They have an objective point about it being the smoothest way to play it and I'm not denying that, but that's almost entirely negated when you get into the details surrounding the cost of that fluidity and the realization that the X version is nearly parallel in terms of performance while also being a near double increase in resolution. 

I've played two hours of the game and noticed the framerate fluctuate only twice, it fluctuates on the Pro as well at 1080p, so who gives a shit. You guys are dumb fucks. 

Nope.

Either you use Digital Foundry and every that they say because they are credible experts.

....or you don't use them at all.

Its done.

PS4pro is the best way to play this game.  No one gives a shit about you wanting to see Donald Duck in 4K.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope.

Either you use Digital Foundry and every that they say because they are credible experts.

....or you don't use them at all.

Its done.

PS4pro is the best way to play this game.  No one gives a shit about you wanting to see Donald Duck in 4K.

What? That's not how things work you fucking weirdo lol...

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What? That's not how things work you fucking weirdo lol...

Its done, Dynocrap.

Digital Foundry told you what is best.

Period.

Don't get made at me............get mad at Digital Foundry.

imagine dropping

$500 for an og xbox one

$500 for an xbox one x (to keep up with ps4 multiplats)

$1000 for a 4k tv

$1500 for a pc (to keep up with xcluded titles on ps4)

its like a never-ending money pit trying to keep up with ps4, and now ps4 is picking up df wins into 2019?

when will it be safe to buy xbx multiplats before the df analysis without fear? maybe the last few months of the gen?:rofl:

9 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

imagine dropping

$500 for an og xbox one

$500 for an xbox one x (to keep up with ps4 multiplats)

$1000 for a 4k tv

$1500 for a pc (to keep up with xcluded titles on ps4)

its like a never-ending money pit trying to keep up with ps4, and now ps4 is picking up df wins into 2019?

when will it be safe to buy xbx multiplats before the df analysis without fear? maybe the last few months of the gen?:rofl:

you forgot another 500 for an Xbox1S:monkas:

eh, i've basically retired from sw (though i enjoy the funny threads/posts)

the one x is a great machine. i played re 2 remake on it. soon, i'll be copping red dead 2, metro exodus, and other multiuplats for it. 

2019 seems to be weak, in terms of overall exclusives. so, while i'm a sony fan at heart, i predict i will play my one x a lot more than my ps4pro. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You spent $700 to get a second Wii U that came with the cost of having to rebuy all of its games, an SD card, a controller and a screen protector.

:yeshrug:

Nah... I traded in my Wiiu before Switch launch (GS had a great Wiiu trade in program to pre-order a Switch) and got enough Credit to get the System and Zelda @ launch plus enough  left over credit to get all  the retail games I wanted in 2017.

Spent 0 dollars

....then with the remaining credit I got certain games used... competed it in a week and got my full refund....the last of the credit was used to get Mega Man 11...I got to the Yellow Devil and haven't jumped back in yet..... hmmm should finish that soon and get rid of it. 

Got a 256GB SD card on Amazon for 40, screen protector for 14 dollars a travel dock for  19.99.

You were saying? :cmpunk1:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Nah... I traded in my Wiiu before Switch launch (GS had a great Wiiu trade in program to pre-order a Switch) and got enough Credit to get the System and Zelda @ launch plus enough  left over credit to get all  the retail games I wanted in 2017.

Spent 0 dollars

....then with the remaining credit I got certain games used... competed it in a week and got my full refund....the last of the credit was used to get Mega Man 11...I got to the Yellow Devil and haven't jumped back in yet..... hmmm should finish that soon and get rid of it. 

Got a 256GB SD card on Amazon for 40, screen protector for 14 dollars a travel dock for  19.99.

You were saying? :cmpunk1:

Receipts :hest:

This sounds so made up lol

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

because you're a liar by nature you think everything someone else says is a lie :|

Is SS still up?  My posts on this is well documented on that board. 

Well I found this

8v7tkMs.png

and if you were seriously a PowerUp Rewards Pro Member then lmfao @ you. Also that's still only $195 (which you no doubt really only got $120 because let's be real here, no one has those stupid ass memberships). So that leaves you about $180 shy of the system cost + tax and their game trade-in's don't account for shit.

So you're lying, no fucking doubt. 

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL,  lemmings are back to trying and inflate Switch prices, all over again.

You could buy a launch Wii U and a launch Switch for the same price as a launch Xbox One with a year of XBL Gold.:tom:

Are you Gouk's fucking shadow? Get the fuck out of here faggot. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Well I found this

8v7tkMs.png

and if you were seriously a PowerUp Rewards Pro Member then lmfao @ you. Also that's still only $195 (which you no doubt really only got $120 because let's be real here, no one has those stupid ass memberships). So that leaves you about $180 shy of the system cost + tax and their game trade-in's don't account for shit.

So you're lying, no fucking doubt. 

He specifically said there was a deal BEFORE the Switch released.

With that basic knowledge, I found a Polygon article that seems to corroborate this.

$75 EXTRA on top of the existing $120 trade-in value during mid-January 2017.  Making it $195 trade-in credit for PowerUp Pro Members.

That wasn't hard.

Just now, jehurey said:

He specifically said there was a deal BEFORE the Switch released.

With that basic knowledge, I found a Polygon article that seems to corroborate this.

$75 EXTRA on top of the existing $120 trade-in value during mid-January 2017.  Making it $195 trade-in credit for PowerUp Pro Members.

That wasn't hard.

What do you think I just posted you illiterate retard? :mindblown:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

What do you think I just posted you illiterate retard? :mindblown:

No, I'm not the one who made baseless speculation that Gouk only got $120 trade-in.

You are worse than illiterate, you seem to only read what you want to see.

That would explain you and the Digital Foundry spectacle that backfired on you.:geese: