Anyone got Kingdom Hearts 3?

24 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

After how badly I got burnt feature and content wise with FFXV I'm never buying a Square Enix game full price, or at launch. And I used to be a huge FF fan. 

I recommend you wait on this shit, maybe even for a next gen revision if it's as half finished as FFXV was. 

I don't mind the convoluted story since I'm used to that in FF/KH games. More interested in the combat and mechanics.

43 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

After how badly I got burnt feature and content wise with FFXV I'm never buying a Square Enix game full price, or at launch. And I used to be a huge FF fan. 

I recommend you wait on this shit, maybe even for a next gen revision if it's as half finished as FFXV was. 

You're dumb as rocks once again ffx was a very strange anomoly. All kh games come out complete. They're very simple full single player games. What are they gonna add? More combos?? Lol think more.

Also as dumb as telling jonb1 to play yakuza 0 when that's all he was talking about having an open mind and trying it... the game before he got dq11. On these very public forums. 

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

You're dumb as rocks once again ffx was a very strange anomoly. All kh games come out complete. They're very simple full single player games. What are they gonna add? More combos?? Lol think more.

Also as dumb as telling jonb1 to play yakuza 0 when that's all he was talking about having an open mind and trying it... the game before he got dq11. On these very public forums. 

All FF games since 1987 also came out complete before as well. FF7 is guaranteed to be a FFXV cluster fuck for example though. 

I have no faith in modern Square. 

Edited by Team 2019
11 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

They added a drivable car 9 months in FFXV, when before it didn't exist. That's insulting. 

Because there was fuuking drivingin the giant game, and in order to rush the game, kept it on rails. Then fibblemonster dumb shits like you whined 'incantmove the carr like thiis,' -- so they spent another year of recourses to give you that.

Did it mean two shits in that ffxv game. NO.  NO. Traveling was just to ease the pace, and hear some dialogue.  

BUT YOU ARE TOO FUCKKNG DUMB IN EVERYTHING YOU PROCESS IT SEEMS. UNSOPHISTICATED SHITBRAIN. 

Just now, kokujin said:

Because there was fuuking drivingin the giant game, and in order to rush the game, kept it on rails. Then fibblemonster dumb shits like you whined 'incantmove the carr like thiis,' -- so they spent another year of recourses to give you that.

Did it mean two shits in that ffxv game. NO.  NO. Traveling was just to ease the pace, and hear some dialogue.  

BUT YOU ARE TOO FUCKKNG DUMB IN EVERYTHING YOU PROCESS IT SEEMS. UNSOPHISTICATED SHITBRAIN. 

Stop excusing shit. They were still adding MAIN story cutscenes a year in, after I beat the fucking game. 

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Stop excusing shit. They were still adding MAIN story cutscenes a year in, after I beat the fucking game. 

I'm not excusing anything. FFXV had a disbarred developement cycle and had to become the game it was. adding the driving did squat, and originally as a developer, leaving the car on rails was FINE. It's losers like you who see this and think an incomplete game that needed "to be able to drive it too."  Well, they added that, how much more fun did that provide you in the game?  SQUAT. You can take chocobos off road and that suited the terrain much better. Again, to your unsophisticated ass, the long-drives were just to provide scale and scope, marvel/awe, show you how big the world is, and provide a lull time for the characters to talk. It's like numbnuts that think just 'cuz it's a rainbow it needs all 16 colors.  Well, not if you're designing a convulated rainbow with a different purpose.

As for KINGDOM HEARTS, these games always come complete. It's not trying to mix 3 genres in one game. It hasn't went through 2 generations of developement hell. You even said square before finishes its game. This is a simple meat and staple game that I guraantee you comes 100% when complete.  You are dumb. All points escape you. Won't bother making more. 

Edited by kokujin
1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

they added 5 minutes worth, in chapter 13 or second to last one, and the story still didn't make much sense. Because the entire game had way too big of a scope. You're not aware of much squat, pal.  The episodic material could have been somehow put into the game. Tho playing a jaunty 2 hour game as each character was also fluff stupid in the end.    FFXV had a lot of issues at its core. This isn't KH3. The game is simple simple simple. They put the gummie ship in there. The combat didn't need to change much. This one has more content than 1 or 2. Calm down titty boy... you know not what you speak of.

NOW, if you said 'I'M BOYCOTTING SQUARE-ENIX BECAUSE OF THE MESS THEY DID WITH FFXV" i'd have no problem with your statement But you're in a fucking KH3 thread, specifically talking to a kid about a game that's already complete, and telling him shit that's irrelevant.... BECAUSE THE GAME ALREADY CAME OUT IN FINAL SHAPE, YOU DUMB WHIPPIT.

15 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Fxv was a unique development cycle you lousy braindead dickbrain shit. It is not a kh game.  Again, you miss all the points. No need to make more.