GDC: most developers interested in making Switch games

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too bad being interested in a platform doesn't equate to actually releasing and actively developing games on it.   Which platform(s) are you *currently developing* games for? Xbox One / X

You need interest in making games before actually making them you dildo

LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOWWWNE

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Be honest dude, would you be happy with only a Switch? If you say yes, than your a Nintendo only fan, and not a real gamer.

That's fine, but that's what it is. :reg:

Yes. I get Nintendo games which is what i care most about. 

10 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Yes. I get Nintendo games which is what i care most about. 

So you'd rather have those few games at the larger expense of missing out on basically everything else in perpetuity?

Edited by DynamiteCop!
23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So you see my point then:spincool:

No, because according to MC you had one last year , and none in sight this year.

You played Zelda for a year, and now smash. What are you planning on playing this year?

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So you'd rather have those few games at the larger expense of missing out on basically everything else in perpetuity?

He will play the other games on PC and not talk about them.

22 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No. I'm a gamer, I own more than one system.  So do you. Its just that xbox is irrelevant to me because it's games are on pc which look nicer and xbox doesn't get Nintendo games so what value is there in buying an Xbox? There's zero incentive. 

21 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

No. I'm a gamer, I own more than one system.  So do you. Its just that xbox is irrelevant to me because it's games are on pc which look nicer and xbox doesn't get Nintendo games so what value is there in buying an Xbox? There's zero incentive. 

Coming from a 1060 owner, ehhhhh….maybe some of the games are better on PC. Most are better on X tho. Sure if you upgrade your card you can say that.

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

Coming from a 1060 owner, ehhhhh….maybe some of the games are better on PC. Most are better on X tho. Sure if you upgrade your card you can say that.

Who says I didn't? :smugd: