Metro story trailer

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

I loved the first metro. this game taking the open world approach is a sign for disaster in my opinion. 

I liked the 2nd one a lot . This looks next level . No shitty fetch quests or anything either. 

The story and pacing will be garbage. I wish they'd stick to the metro formula and tell a story. Open world single player games that aren't RPGs are destined to fail. 

sorry is that even a word? lol. destiny did this to me

Edited by kaz
8 minutes ago, kaz said:

The story and pacing will be garbage. I wish they'd stick to the metro formula and tell a story. Open world single player games that aren't RPGs are destined to fail. 

sorry is that even a word? lol. destiny did this to me

Did you watch the trailer ?

i've heard bad things about the open world. this is from gamespot's latest preview

However, in practice, it has so far turned Metro from a flawed but focused survival experience into a flabby and frustrating sub-standard shooter.

Edited by Twinblade
2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

looks good but it's linear approach in a sea of open world games was one of the main things I loved about it. Hopefully the open nature of this one hasn't ruined it. 

If they can make it a very hardcore environment survival game with weapon crafting and scarce resources, and then scatter about 30 good story driven missions, I am sold.

Afterall, the whole point of the Metro games was the survival aspect along with the story.

That reminds me I need to play Metro Last Light.

Already beat 2020. 

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

If they can make it a very hardcore environment survival game with weapon crafting and scarce resources, and then scatter about 30 good story driven missions, I am sold.

Afterall, the whole point of the Metro games was the survival aspect along with the story.

That reminds me I need to play Metro Last Light.

Already beat 2020. 

yeah if they do that then I could deliver. Let's hope. 

• Upvote 1