Anthem is better on Pro

Just now, Remij_ said:

Oh it most certainly will be.

Frostbite isn't an engine built for streaming large worlds.

For the most part, you can know when it's going to happen... like when you're flying into a tunnel or some other enclosed area... but there's parts where you're just flying along and there's a real quick one.  It's jarring.  

That sucks massively. Destiny has a couple really quick load screens in game but its fairly rare and just pauses the screen for a second. Like that I won't mind too much but if it's very common it is going to kill the open world feel massively. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every Single Game this Year Runs Better on PS4 Pro     It's a monster It's a mon-mon... monster It's a monster     It's a monster It's a mon-mon... mo

The Resetera lemmings are livid LMAO

learn to read.    Runs better.    Runs.    R U N S  

14 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

That sucks massively. Destiny has a couple really quick load screens in game but its fairly rare and just pauses the screen for a second. Like that I won't mind too much but if it's very common it is going to kill the open world feel massively. 

Destiny also runs fucking perfect even on potatoes. 

17 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Destiny also runs fucking perfect even on potatoes. 

Indeed it does. There are moments where it is absolutely unbelievable that it holds 30fps on the base consoles, but it does. That's what you get when Bungie develops a game. Incredible gunplay and incredible technical performances. Bioware is no Bungie when it comes to these things. 

I'm saying this being all in on Anthem. Defs getting it and my group of friends are ready for it too but everything Bioware is good at Anthem doesn't cater to and everything they struggle at is what is needed to make Anthem great. So it's going to be an interesting ride one way or another. Not too fussed either way because I know The Division 2 will be great. 

Yeah I was completely hooked on Destiny 1 for about a year, it got me into the this type of games. Unfortunately I have no friends to play with so I missed out on stuff with no matchmaking like raids and nightfall. The end game for Anthem is the Strongholds(equivalent of Strikes in Destiny but bigger scale, and HAVE matchmaking) which is good news for people like me. 

Edited by Pureis