KH3 number one selling game on xbox

It doesn't take much to move up these Xbox charts from what I've observed. Selling a few thousand copies can probably put you at the top. It's why while KH3 is at #1 right now it doesn't mean it's sold that many copies. I think some people here think that if you're in the #1 spot it means you've sold 100,000 copies or more and that isn't the case. Especially in a slow post holiday month like January when game sales are typically down a lot.

Gooberson posts at era? :D

8 hours ago, Jon2B said:

It doesn't take much to move up these Xbox charts from what I've observed. Selling a few thousand copies can probably put you at the top. It's why while KH3 is at #1 right now it doesn't mean it's sold that many copies. I think some people here think that if you're in the #1 spot it means you've sold 100,000 copies or more and that isn't the case. Especially in a slow post holiday month like January when game sales are typically down a lot.

Gooberson posts at era? :D

:rofl: Era neckbeards get so hurt at KH being multiplat

Just now, Remij_ said:

I really don't like the FOV in the game.  It's fucked up.  Other than that.. it looks great.

You're gonna hate the controls and camera, they're really unintuatively designed. You have to stop moving to use the dpad to bring up the magic menu and make selections, and since combat is so frantic with enemies everywhere you have to make constant adjustments ceasing attacks because the camera regularly gets pinned facing the wrong direction.

32 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I really don't like the FOV in the game.  It's fucked up.  Other than that.. it looks great.

What do you mean? The camera is actually pulled really far back, you have a pretty wide view of your surroundings.

Edited by Twinblade
12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

What do you mean? The camera is actually pulled really far back, you have a pretty wide view of your surroundings.

Yea I know.  The problem is that it's pulled back too wide.  It's warped.  When you move the camera it's really obvious.  Try moving the camera up and down or spinning it and look how the periphery warps pointing into the center of the screen.  Look at the toy story room level... it's obvious. 

It's a gorgeous game at times for sure... especially some of the special attacks that I've seen and the particle effects are glorious.  But the camera distance behind the character, and the FOV are fucked.

Just my opinion though.  It's not a huge deal.