True wireless headphones

They all suck shit. Worse sound quality, shit battery life. Fucking awful falafel,  thanks for nothing apple you garbage shit company.  Is having a phone "splash proof" really better than the best audio quality and not charging yet another gadget? 

I was waiting for the "new" airposd too but ended up getting them as a gift.

I like em, they're good for what I use them for which is essentially 20 minutes walking/subway commute twice a day/throughout the day at work. They work seamlessly and I've yet to have any issues with connectivity, fit well in my ears too (much better than the other apple headphones that come with the phones). Battery life is phenomenal...I charge the case itself maybe once every 10 days or so. 

The sound quality is good for what they are but the max volume/lack of noise cancelling can leave a bit to be desired. 

8 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

They all suck shit. Worse sound quality, shit battery life. Fucking awful falafel,  thanks for nothing apple you garbage shit company.  Is having a phone "splash proof" really better than the best audio quality and not charging yet another gadget? 

yep same with wireless mouse 

Wireless doesn't suck you guys just buy shitty products. I'm rocking some Astro A50's and they're phenomenal, like 10 hour battery life, Dolby Atmos, amazing sound with accurate high's, low's and mid, and they work 20+ feet away from the base station. 

e9765795-961c-4792-aa8f-76d31093f091._CR

46eb8377876b830ec1809f21b1fee6bcd25d2224

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Wireless doesn't suck you guys just buy shitty products. I'm rocking some Astro A50's and they're phenomenal, like 10 hour battery life, Dolby Atmos, amazing sound with accurate high's, low's and mid, and they work 20+ feet away from the base station. 

e9765795-961c-4792-aa8f-76d31093f091._CR

46eb8377876b830ec1809f21b1fee6bcd25d2224

Did you buy those cause they are green and black?

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Did you buy those cause they are green and black?

They're the Xbox/PC variant, there's also a PS4/PC variant but there's very little I would/do play on PS4 in terms of online gaming so I got those ones. 

double-image.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!