Civ VI significantly exceeded expectations on Switch

THIS is the gaming thread i've awaited. Look at all the deep responses, one-liners, and forgotten discussion.:blessed: Thank god there's not a thread elsewhere with far more entertainment detracting the obvious success this thread is going. 

:] the people who complain the most contribute the least. Why don't you make discussions that rival race-threads abou whatever you want, than throwing a bitch-fit. 

Go encourage an Aza gaming thread or do something useful with your footprint here. 

Edited by kokujin
1 minute ago, kokujin said:

THIS is the gaming thread i've awaited. Look at all the deep responses, one-liners, and forgotten discussion.:blessed: Thank god there's not a thread elsewhere with far more entertainment detracting the obvious success this thread is going. 

:] the people who complain the most contribute the least. Why don't you make discussions that rival race-threads abou whatever you want, than throwing a bitch-fit. 

Go encourage an Aza gaming thread or do something useful with your footprint here. 

:drake:

10 minutes ago, kokujin said:

What discussion? :drake:

Do you dumbasses recognize satire and sarcasm to make a point?  There is no discussion. It's your usual switch sucks, smiley shit. Then some of you whine gaming threads aren't getting enough priority.

Ffs, can you just both get hit by a bus everytime you think you're on the up, when in actuality, YOU couldn't follow the content. 

I swear the average IQ here is 79. You guys are fucking stupid, and the most enraging part is you're ignorant and confident in your stupidity!!!!

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

You don't even comprehend what i'm rolling about. And you have the tear nerve to judge it. Try again dumby. Elsewhere. 

We don't really have to know what you're talking about to come to the conclusion that you are a massive bitch.

Next time you're having your menstrual periods, go post elsewhere. Thanks.

Just now, Ramza said:

We don't really have to know what you're talking about to come to the conclusion that you are a massive bitch.

Next time you're having your menstrual periods, go post elsewhere. Thanks.

I don't know what he's talking about half the time, he's like half-Jimbo as far as I'm concerned. Frankly I barely even pay attention to him, he seems out of place here to begin with.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't know what he's talking about half the time, he's like half-Jimbo as far as I'm concerned. Frankly I barely even pay attention to him, he seems out of place here to begin with.

Sad thing he's just as annoying when he talks about games. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You play games on easy, and happy to be an ex crack head. I'm college educated with a place and family. Why do I care what jonb17iq thinks about anything?

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

You play games on easy, and happy to be an ex crack head. I'm college educated with a place and family. Why do I care what jonb17iq thinks about anything?

Your college education surely paid off in spades because you just confused me with JonB...

:mj: