Ate 2 pounds of raw liver, with a pound of butter

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True greatness.     

the kids have more protein  eat them instead. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I'd be curious to see your blood test. I bet you have really high cholesterol right now.

Look dumbass, Inuits might have eaten raw meat and fat for sustenance but those people hunted and fished in the wild while you sit on your ass playing 8 hours of MMORPG a day and eating a pound of butter.

Butter increases your good cholesterol and decreases you bad cholesterol, not that it matters when it's been debunked.

You have a skewed concept of butter because most people add it to toast or whatever. Fat + Carbs is a suicide bomb. Now a protein steak with butter is a different story all together. You're using "conventional" wisdom too much, you'd have a different opinion if you actually tried it like thousands have. All coming off conventional diets from trash like the Canadian government food guidline, or vegan diets or mediterrean etc. They all suck ass. Everyone on keto and carnivore has tried them all before going this way.

20 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

Well yea. But he's way beyond that now.  

"Everyone" "knows" you need to eat 6 times a day!!111 Everyone has spouted this "common knowledge" bullshit.

Yet in reality what works is short term, and long term fasting. Everyone's "common" knowledge is a bunch of horseshit when put in practice, it doesn't get results and doesn't work.

55 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Butter increases your good cholesterol and decreases you bad cholesterol, not that it matters when it's been debunked.

You have a skewed concept of butter because most people add it to toast or whatever. Fat + Carbs is a suicide bomb. Now a protein steak with butter is a different story all together. You're using "conventional" wisdom too much, you'd have a different opinion if you actually tried it like thousands have. All coming off conventional diets from trash like the Canadian government food guidline, or vegan diets or mediterrean etc. They all suck ass. Everyone on keto and carnivore has tried them all before going this way.

Not when you're excessively over consuming fat you dumbfuck. It's only good in moderation. One pound of butter a week or something would be perfectly fine, not in one meal. Decrease the butter and eat more meat instead, any kind of meat, even the fattiest cuts, it doesn't matter, none of them are as rich as butter.

Enough with trashing vegans and other shit, it's irrelevant. You're doing keto wrong.

48 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

"Everyone" "knows" you need to eat 6 times a day!!111 Everyone has spouted this "common knowledge" bullshit.

Yet in reality what works is short term, and long term fasting. Everyone's "common" knowledge is a bunch of horseshit when put in practice, it doesn't get results and doesn't work.

It does work since it kicks your metabolism in overdrive which facilitates weight loss. The problem is what people eat, not the fact they're eating 6 times a day. They're bloated on carbs. 

You'd get the same result eating what you're eating but divided into 6 meals. Period.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Not when you're excessively over consuming fat you dumbfuck. It's only good in moderation. One pound of butter a week or something would be perfectly fine, not in one meal. Decrease the butter and eat more meat instead, any kind of meat, even the fattiest cuts, it doesn't matter, none of them are as rich as butter.

Enough with trashing vegans and other shit, it's irrelevant. You're doing keto wrong.

Keto is 80% calories from fat. You can eat pork or steak, but steak requires butter. 

The reason for that if you go under 60% of calories from fats, the protein starts turning into glucose/sugar and kicks you out of ketosis.

Just now, Ramza said:

It does work since it kicks your metabolism in overdrive which facilitates weight loss. The problem is what people eat, not the fact they're eating 6 times a day. They're bloated on carbs. 

You'd get the same result eating what you're eating but divided into 6 meals. Period.

You can eat more calories per day with one meal, than 6 meals. Its not just a math equation of calories in and calories out. You spike insulin everytime you eat, you eat onces, you spike it once, you eat 6 times, you spike it 6 times.

You can eat 500 calories in 1 meal a day, and still lose weight over a 6 times a day regime of the same calories for maintanince.

Eating frequency is just as important calories.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Keto is 80% calories from fat. You can eat pork or steak, but steak requires butter. 

The reason for that if you go under 60% of calories from fats, the protein starts turning into glucose/sugar and kicks you out of ketosis.

You're %180 calories from fat right now. You're over eating, don't give me shit, I know you live a completely sedentary lifestyle. You might be in a ketosis state but that doesn't mean you're healthy at all.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

You can eat more calories per day with one meal, than 6 meals. Its not just a math equation of calories in and calories out. You spike insulin everytime you eat, you eat onces, you spike it once, you eat 6 times, you spike it 6 times.

You can eat 500 calories in 1 meal a day, and still lose weight over a 6 times a day regime of the same calories for maintanince.

Eating frequency is just as important calories.

You're ignoring your metabolism not that it's very important but still a fact that starving yourself by waiting too long for the next meal will decrease your metabolism and put you in a state that's easier to put on weight. Fuck your fear of insulin. As someone who eats no carbs it shouldn't even be an issue.

Eating frequency is one of least important thing. I completely disagree with you on that. I'd say the typical 3 meals a day is perfectly fine.

I just listen to my body and adjust accordingly. There's so many variable that it's rather pointless to think about it. If I'm hungry in between meals it means I don't eat enough and vice versa. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're ignoring your metabolism not that it's very important but still a fact that starving yourself by waiting too long for the next meal will decrease your metabolism and put you in a state that's easier to put on weight. Fuck your fear of insulin. As someone who eats no carbs it shouldn't even be an issue.

Eating frequency is one of least important thing. I completely disagree with you on that. I'd say the typical 3 meals a day is perfectly fine.

I just listen to my body and adjust accordingly. There's so many variable that it's rather pointless to think about it. If I'm hungry in between meals it means I don't eat enough and vice versa. 

Where will you lose more weight.

If you eat 7000 calories at once in a week, or 1000 each day. Calories in, calories out says it's the same. In practice its the complete opposite.

Also fasting increases human growth hormone, not just insulin control, that burns through fat and calories. Fasting has huge hormonal effects.

Edited by Team 2019
Just now, Team 2019 said:

Where will you lose more weight.

If you eat 7000 calories at once in a week, or 1000 each day. Calories in, calories out says it's the same. In practice its the complete opposite.

Also fasting increases human growth hormone, not just insulin, that burns through fat and calories. Fasting has huge hormonal effects.

Still ignoring the benefits of a fast metabolism, I see.

Here just google - fasting metabolism studies.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/intermittent-fasting-surprising-update-2018062914156

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190131113934.htm

Sitting on YOUR ASS, all day eating once increases your metabolism. It's a well known fasting fact, that as you get further into the fast your metabolism ramps up.

By 3rd day of fasting your body burns around 14% more calories in just basal metabolic rate.

Modern fruit has nothing to do with real fruit, the sugar content is easily 10x higher than a real fruit. An apple has the same amount of sugar as a can of coca cola. Coca Cola is around 10% sugar, and an apple of equal weight is 10% sugar.

Modern fruit is a PROCESSED food, and basically tree candy. It's a junk food, especially dried fruit, that's basically dried sugar,

Edited by Team 2019
7 minutes ago, Vini said:

Nutritional bro science: the thread

still better than your threads:"hey, everyone, look at this guy saying shit everyone with a bit common sense already knows, but he must be super smart because he's wearing a fancy suit :mjgrin:".

“I eat beef and salt and water. That’s it, and I never cheat. Ever. Not even a little bit,” Peterson said. He’d been put on to the diet by his daughter, Mikhaila, and lost 60lb. What’s more, his anxiety and depression had lifted.

Even his fucking DAUGHTER is a carnivore.

Though having no liver, butter, pork fat, COD fish liver, fish caviar, and cheese fucks your nutrition profile, those are objectively needed long term of a carnivore diet. Salt isnt enough as well, you need "Salt Lite" which is pure potassium.

Edited by Team 2019
5 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Your god Peterson is a carnivore lmao.

Different strokes. I feel like shit when I only eat meat. 

Both Peterson and his daughter are treating an autoimmune disorder with the diet. 

You just said there isn't evidence that fiber is good for you in this thread. Where your evidence for that?

Edited by Vini
4 hours ago, kaz said:

still better than your threads:"hey, everyone, look at this guy saying shit everyone with a bit common sense already knows, but he must be super smart because he's wearing a fancy suit :mjgrin:".

I share people I think are interesting thinkers you don't have to watch any of it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I hit 83 kilos from 100, and fasting is HARD AS FUCK when you're not fat. Also if you eat like 2 pounds of liver and butter after a fast its like your body soaks the fucking thing up into thin air and you don't get shit back, you still lose fat the next day. Gonna go 150+ grams of protein a day and 1 pound of butter with 36-48 hour fasts

I started some excercise