Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Goodbye blue link text (and hello bluer link text)

Yea seriously, this blue is ugly as fuck and just annoyingly different enough that it pisses me off greatly.

Make the main forum text BOLD white, and the inside thread text the same grey is always was.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea seriously, this blue is ugly as fuck and just annoyingly different enough that it pisses me off greatly.

Make the main forum text BOLD white, and the inside thread text the same grey is always was.

Lol that's what I was trying to do.. But each thread title is considered a "link" so it also changes the color of links within a post as well. The options for text is very limiting in the admin cp. I'd like for thread titles to be a chunkier bold light grey. I'll dig deeper into when my hotel gets power again. 

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

A bright yellow or orange would look pretty nice against the black.

We did have orange back in the day. That might look alright

Just now, Cookester15 said:

What's wrong with this very slightly different blue? 

More than anything, it's the fact that it's different... without there being any good reason to be so.

Your argument was that you wanted the blue text gone.. but now your trying to get us to accept this bluer text and arguing why it's good enough...

That doesn't fly well with me. :mj2:

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

More than anything, it's the fact that it's different... without there being any good reason to be so.

Your argument was that you wanted the blue text gone.. but now your trying to get us to accept this bluer text and arguing why it's good enough...

That doesn't fly well with me. :mj2:

Its only temporary you fucking bitchcunt! stop arguing with me! :jasonj: