Brad Sams: Microsoft's evolving gaming strategy takes a giant step forward ( You can probably play Xbox Games on your PC soonish)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who cares? Xbox has no games. There's nothing left to take.

Mario Odyssey has been emulated on the PC by a bunch of internet dweebs = sheep am raped.     Microsoft is paying their own employees to emulate the whole Xbox platform to the PC = no b

This actually totally makes sense after that little "help MS make windows gaming better" thing that us insiders participated in.  They basically asked us to download and try State of Decay 1 and if there were any issues whatsoever we were asked to report them. 

I played it for a bit and everything was perfect.  State of Decay 1 was never released on PC outside of Steam....  I never even realized it.  So I guess we were running the xbox code on our PC.... 

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Mario Odyssey has been emulated on the PC by a bunch of internet dweebs = sheep am raped.

Microsoft is paying their own employees to emulate the whole Xbox platform to the PC = no big deal, we already called it.

I did call it... and you know I did.

And who's saying it's no big deal?  This is a huge deal... if true. :smoke: 

But I'll throw that back at you... Switch is being emulated on PC.... 100% for real.. we know = eh but what about xbox?? :cry: 

Xbox is possibly going to be emulated... by the company who owns them so they can profit off of it... :reg: 

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I did call it... and you know I did.

And who's saying it's no big deal?  This is a huge deal... if true. :smoke: 

But I'll throw that back at you... Switch is being emulated on PC.... 100% for real.. we know = eh but what about xbox?? :cry: 

Xbox is possibly going to be emulated... by the company who owns them so they can profit off of it... :reg: 

lol, enjoy the stutters, then.

Phil Spencer is making sure I enjoy my Xbox emulation.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

lol, enjoy the stutters, then.

Phil Spencer is making sure I enjoy my Xbox emulation.

Yes, he'll enjoy profiting from you. 

And I've got nothing but time until Switch emulation far exceeds the original hardware... much like Zelda Breath of the Wild does on CEMU at over 2x the fps at 4K :juggle: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Yes, he'll enjoy profiting from you. 

And I've got nothing but time until Switch emulation far exceeds the original hardware... much like Zelda Breath of the Wild does on CEMU at over 2x the fps at 4K :juggle: 

I'm pretty sure I can afford the $2 GamePass trial price to try out perfectly emulated Xbox games on my PC.

I'll splurge. Maybe 10 months from now you'll be playing Mario Odyssey 98% glitch free.

Just now, jehurey said:

I'm pretty sure I can afford the $2 GamePass trial price to try out perfectly emulated Xbox games on my PC.

I'll splurge. Maybe 10 months from now you'll be playing Mario Odyssey 98% glitch free.

Phil thanks you for your patronage :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Phil thanks you for your patronage :hest: 

Yeah, temporary subscriptions that only gain people because they are throwing out promotional rates all the time is going to be a great long-term business for Microsoft.

Its working business wonders for similar services like Spotify.:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, temporary subscriptions that only gain people because they are throwing out promotional rates all the time is going to be a great long-term business for Microsoft.

Its working business wonders for similar services like Spotify.:drake:

Yes.  Phil is happy.  Thanks again for supporting Xbox.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yes.  Phil is happy.  Thanks again for supporting Xbox.

I like how this is the best victory you could muster.

Your entire platform..........literally the whole thing = the change in my pocket.

You and Phil got me, alright!

Just now, jehurey said:

I like how this is the best victory you could muster.

Your entire platform..........literally the whole thing = the change in my pocket.

You and Phil got me, alright!

My platform? :drake: 

I didn't get you... Phil did buddy.  You were waiting for this.  You should be happy with me.. instead you're trying to combat me because I made a post about Switch emulation which is happening regardless of whether Nintendo wants it to or not... and you think telling me that I have to wait... when I have nothing but time.. is somehow a dig against me.... a primarily PC gamer...  :rofl: 

The funny thing is that I wasn't trying to "win" anything.... it only happened because you put yourself in a lose/lose situation by bringing it up :francis: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

My platform? :drake: 

I didn't get you... Phil did buddy.  You were waiting for this.  You should be happy with me.. instead you're trying to combat me because I made a post about Switch emulation which is happening regardless of whether Nintendo wants it to or not... and you think telling me that I have to wait... when I have nothing but time.. is somehow a dig against me.... a primarily PC gamer...  :rofl: 

The funny thing is that I wasn't trying to "win" anything.... it only happened because you put yourself in a lose/lose situation by bringing it up :francis: 

When I put in context, you passed it all over to Phil. LOL

You weren't trying to win anything, eh? :drake:

Let's just say that Microsoft's CEO told Phil Spencer to put Xbox "on a cloud backup" because its physical future is uncertain. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

When I put in context, you passed it all over to Phil. LOL

You weren't trying to win anything, eh? :drake:

Let's just say that Microsoft's CEO told Phil Spencer to put Xbox "on a cloud backup" because its physical future is uncertain. LOL

You brought up Nintendo emulation VS MS' potential Xbox emulation on PC... You lost your own attempt to win before I even said anything.  Because I win in both cases.  So then you tried to claim xbox was "my platform" and somehow thought that because you could get "my platform" for $2 on your PC... it was a win over me... :rofl: 

Now look at you trying to get a "win" over Phil by stating he was told to do something and that Xbox's future is uncertain.  You know Phil won... so you're trying to "take that away from him" ROFL.. I love how you even underlined told  :kaz: 

You see... when I say I'm not trying... it's because I don't have to try... you're doing it to yourself.  Watch as you make another attempt:

Oh, and again Phil thanks you (and Satya too)

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You brought up Nintendo emulation VS MS' potential Xbox emulation on PC... You lost your own attempt to win before I even said anything.  Because I win in both cases.  So then you tried to claim xbox was "my platform" and somehow thought that because you could get "my platform" for $2 on your PC... it was a win over me... :rofl: 

Now look at you trying to get a "win" over Phil by stating he was told to do something and that Xbox's future is uncertain.  You know Phil won... so you're trying to "take that away from him" ROFL.. I love how you even underlined told  :kaz: 

You see... when I say I'm not trying... it's because I don't have to try... you're doing it to yourself.  Watch as you make another attempt:

Oh, and again Phil thanks you (and Satya too)

No. you didn't win anything.

See, if I wanted to win from the very beginning, I would've said.

"Hey Remij............how many Wii U games did you actually end up playing through on CEMU."

See, that's pretty much all I needed.

That's also the same amount of Switch games you'll be playing through on Yubu, or Fubu, or whatever the hell its called.:drake:

By your logic, if Nintendo "got the cows and lemmings money" by going third party on those platforms............they "won."

Did you honestly think that was going to work on this forum?

Microsoft is going even worse than just throwing the games. They're throwing their entire platform out there as a third-party product.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. you didn't win anything.

See, if I wanted to win from the very beginning, I would've said.

"Hey Remij............how many Wii U games did you actually end up playing through on CEMU."

See, that's pretty much all I needed.

That's also the same amount of Switch games you'll be playing through on Yubu, or Fubu, or whatever the hell its called.:drake:

By your logic, if Nintendo "got the cows and lemmings money" by going third party on those platforms............they "won."

Did you honestly think that was going to work on this forum?

Microsoft is going even worse than just throwing the games. They're throwing their entire platform out there as a third-party product.

Are you REALLY attempting to "win" by claiming that I'm not playing games Jer?  Is that where you want to go?

I've probably played more games on CEMU through to completion than you have PS4 games in the last 6 months... ROFL.  Nov 18th was your last trophy in... RDR2.. you haven't even completed chapter 2 :drake: 

Next time you want to bring that up in an attempt to "win" an emulation argument... maybe try playing games yourself :kaz: 

Unless... ACTUALLY playing the games has nothing to do with WINNING the argument???  You ARE indeed afterall trying to win an Xbox on PC argument... when there's very few games you'd actually plan on playing in the first place... :danylol: 

See how I spin that shit back on you retard?  You'll NEVER win an emulation argument with me... stop trying.