Mike Ybarra's latest breakdown: "Stop saying I only game on PC! I game on EVERYTHING!"

11 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Blah blah blah. A whole post of nothing.

Yea.. you'll see.  I mean, you outright denied that digital games are the future.

I know all this shit is scary as fuck for you... but my god... living in denial is only going to make it worse when the reality hits

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also; Larry "White Gloves' Hyrb demonstrates how he uses his personal fanny pack solar panel to power his Nintendo Switch   (Home screen scrolled to the left to hide ori, forza, and halo ico

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Its literally a hardware agnostic "shell" to throw your One game, and it boots up. The end. Prepackaged with each game individually for PS5, no need to even port.

So MS knows... and Sony has granted them... or will grant them access to the inner workings of their future PS hardware? ROFL :rofl: 

Not only that Aza... but you're seriously damaging my perception of how smart you actually are regarding how different Xbox One hardware and PS hardware is and the work required to emulate one on the other. :snoop: 

But ok... yea that's what's happening :mjgrin: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

So MS knows... and Sony has granted them... or will grant them access to the inner workings of their hardware?

Not only that Aza... but you're seriously damaging my perception of how smart you actually are regarding how different Xbox One hardware and PS hardware is. :snoop: 

But ok... yea that's what's happening :mjgrin: 

They'll get a dev kit like everyone else. "TEH INNER WORKINGS"

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

TEH SECRET HARDWARE for PS5 and Scarlett will be out with dev kits probably this GDC. Sony and MS can literally pick one up from any random publishers. :kaz: 

You're a fucknut.  I'm done with you :kaz: 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

PS5 is generic hardware, just like anything PC will use for One games.

No... Sony has specifically written firmware that would need to be rewritten to interpret Xbox code natively.  Doing what you suggest would be emulation... and EXTREMELY FUCKING SLOW... and not to mention THAT SONY AND MS WOULD BOTH NEVER DO THAT.  LMAO...

They COULD possibly port some games over... as in... rebuild them for the console... but again... Sony isn't going to allow that.  Sony doesn't even allow cross-play FFS.. :kaz: 

You're so clueless :D 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No... Sony has specifically written firmware that would need to be rewritten to interpret Xbox code natively.  Doing what you suggest would be emulation... and EXTREMELY FUCKING SLOW... and not to mention THAT SONY AND MS WOULD BOTH NEVER DO THAT.  LMAO...

They COULD possibly port some games over... as in... rebuild them for the console... but again... Sony isn't going to allow that.  Sony doesn't even allow cross-play FFS.. :kaz: 

You're so clueless :D 

You're in some major denial here especially with a key insider saying MS is considering dumping hardware after next-gen, which entails obvious Playstation support. On TOP of negotiations that are going on with Sony.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

You're in some major denial here especially with a key insider saying MS is considering dumping hardware after next-gen, which entails obvious Playstation support. On TOP of negotiations that are going on with Sony.

:snoop: 

So.. MS is going to continue building their platform without hardware... yet designed around their own specific APIs and hardware sets.. where 3rd parties are enticed to release their games... AS WELL... as make their entire platform available natively on PS5... where developers are ALSO building PS versions of many of those same games... and Sony is going to allow that... the publishers are going to allow that? :roll: 

ROFL :rofl: 

:snoop: 

So.. MS is going to continue building their platform without hardware... yet designed around their own specific APIs and hardware sets.. where 3rd parties are enticed to release their games... AS WELL... as make their entire platform available natively on PS5... where developers are ALSO building PS versions of many of those same games... and Sony is going to allow that... the publishers are going to allow that? :roll: 

ROFL :rofl: 

They're just merging the XBox and PC DIGITAL store, which has absolutely no native XBox hardware here when being made. Thats it. Its clear there can be a universal One to PS5 solution without individual native porting. You're in denial here.

4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

They're just merging the XBox and PC DIGITAL store, which has absolutely no native XBox hardware here when being made. Thats it. Its clear there can be a universal One to PS5 solution without individual native porting. You're in denial here.

Dude... those are both platforms they OWN and control.....  The APIs are similar.. they can essentially write how the APIs and drivers interface with the hardware.... they CANT do that on PS consoles..

My fucking god dude.... yes, I'm the one in denial :grimaceright:

Dude... those are both platforms they OWN and control.....  The APIs are similar.. they can essentially write how the APIs and drivers interface with the hardware.... they CANT do that on PS consoles..

My fucking god dude.... yes, I'm the one in denial :grimaceright:

They're going to have a native One to PS5 solution, because it takes too long, and takes too many resources to port. Thats exactly what they're doing with PC here.

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

They're going to have a native One to PS5 solution, because it takes too long, and takes too many resources to port. Thats exactly what they're doing with PC here.

You're dumb as fuck :pffft: