Nintendo has been killing it - Jim Sterling

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

There's plenty of games coming out all the time and none of you PS faggots even address the fact that the X has more enhanced games than the Pro... You just dust that shit right under the rug... All of these Jap games coming out left and right that Xbox doesn't get yet the support on their system eclipsed Sony's even with a year lead time...

:hest:

That's some damage control right there, people were expecting an exclusive game improvement. This is a fact, no spinning. All they got in return is devalued game purchase due to shit coming to PC, and for next-gen even more devalued purchases because they're coming to Switch. The majority didn't sign up for a multiplat box with 5/10 exclusives. when buying one.

53 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Xbox One X is not a comeback or intended as one, it fills a void presented half-way through this generation which is the exact intent of both it and the Pro. 

Funny how your tune changed now that Xflop YOY is way down... Yet last year it was the compete opposite. :lawl:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Funny how your tune changed now that Xflop YOY is way down... Yet last year it was the compete opposite. :lawl:

The guy literally told me if Sony will release a PS5 a year earlier, that it won't matter because the X will just hold everyone over. Seriously, the change of tune is ridiculous.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

I've always stayed consistent on my quoted comment, because that's exactly what it is. The X and Pro are just more powerful Xbox One's and PS4's intended for 4K displays...

16 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

That's some damage control right there, people were expecting an exclusive game improvement. This is a fact, no spinning. All they got in return is devalued game purchase due to shit coming to PC, and for next-gen even more devalued purchases because they're coming to Switch. The majority didn't sign up for a multiplat box with 5/10 exclusives. when buying one.

Again what people? Where is there any proof of this? You imagined this because you're a PlayStation fanatic..

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I've always stayed consistent on my quoted comment, because that's exactly what it is. The X and Pro are just more powerful Xbox One's and PS4's intended for 4K displays...

Mmhmm. 

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

you expected X to dominate and lead revenue each month in the US :|

Dat back peddle :will2:

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Did XBox even see a YOY increase this year? I don't remember.

Plus everyone was going to run out and buy an X for RDR2, that fucker better not backpedal there. We remember this shit. :D 

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

That's how you know xbone is shitting the bed.  Even Deeno is having a hard time rationalizing it anymore.