So you probably heard about the THQ AMA on 8chan thing

Yea, this isn't just some slip up... they have to had done at least a little bit of research into what the site was about... and right away, even a single search would clue you into the kind of site that is... so the fact that they agreed to it "because the guy was nice" is a bunch of fucking bullshit.

They really need to fire anyone involved in allowing this to happen.  It's a shame too because they were building up studios and doing not too bad for themselves.  Obviously their dev teams shouldn't be held responsible and suffer for what likely a few did.. which is unfortunate.  

They really don't seem to care though... we'll see how this affects them going forward.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your opinion doesn't mean shit, you're the Bodycount of PC as far as I'm concerned. 

you're too embarrassed to wear a green name LMFAO

It's like veganism. They go to a supermarket and buy the burger with a V on it instead of the other burger by another company multibillion dollar compan. Or go buy an apple pie and fries at Macdonald'

Posted Images

It probably won't affect them because 99 percent of people don't know what 8chan is , nor will they care about a pubs ama .

ResetEra turned on themselves after the poll if you will still buy thq games was very high percentage of YES LOL 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

It probably won't affect them because 99 percent of people don't know what 8chan is , nor will they care about a pubs ama .

ResetEra turned on themselves after the poll if you will still buy thq games was very high percentage of YES LOL 

lmao

I didn't know what 8chan was, or that it even existed either until this.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

lmao

I didn't know what 8chan was, or that it even existed either until this.

Yeah I too was like there's Eight chans now? :wonder:

40 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Yeah like I'm skipping the Timesplitters trilogy because if the CEO fucks little boys.

Edited by Team 2019