Division 2 doesn't have a "Complete/Expensive version coming? All future DLC free?

25 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Season passes are the worst thing to happen to gaming

They're optional and don't stop you from just getting the DLC piece meal.

26 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

And battle royales

Battle royales are fun, just a little oversaturated at this point.

28 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

And loot boxes

Fuck this shit. Loot boxes without any method of payment just aren't fun and a shitty way to deliver content, but paid loot boxes are so fucking scummy and predatory I'm actually hoping the government gets involved.

8 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Not gonna lie.

After trying the beta, I found it amusing but only with people.

It's a terrible single player game.

That was my Ghost Recon experience, I ended up playing it (and pre-purchasing) due to the guys I pub'd with in the Beta; an old Nam Vet, a military guy from Michigan, and a Texan with a penchant for anything .50 Cal related :D 

We had a blast! :whew:

Edit: oh yeah and the 'token' Canadian which usually resorted to: "Do y'all even have guns up there?"

To which I replied: 'Yes but they only work from March until November', or ' yes, but only bolt action.'

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Not gonna lie.

After trying the beta, I found it amusing but only with people.

It's a terrible single player game.

These service type games are horrible when played alone yet become some of the best games around when played with others. Either play it the way it's meant to be played or don't play at all imo.

41 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Season passes are the worst thing to happen to gaming.. And loot boxes. And battle royales

This doesn't have a season pass. Ubisoft are giving away all dlc packs for free to everyone who owns Division 2. Pretty much setting a new standard. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

These service type games are horrible when played alone yet become some of the best games around when played with others. Either play it the way it's meant to be played or don't play at all imo.

This doesn't have a season pass. Ubisoft are giving away all dlc packs for free to everyone who owns Division 2. Pretty much setting a new standard. 

I know. I'm saying they are dumb

26 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

That was my Ghost Recon experience, I ended up playing it (and pre-purchasing) due to the guys I pub'd with in the Beta; an old Nam Vet, a military guy from Michigan, and a Texan with a penchant for anything .50 Cal related :D 

We had a blast! :whew:

Edit: oh yeah and the 'token' Canadian which usually resorted to: "Do y'all even have guns up there?"

To which I replied: 'Yes but they only work from March until November', or ' yes, but only bolt action.'

I remember having an experience like that in my old R6 days on PC.

It's so hard to find a good crowd on consoles though.

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I remember having an experience like that in my old R6 days on PC.

It's so hard to find a good crowd on consoles though.

Yeah, I'll be honest I bought Black Ops 2 for the 360 and realized muting everyone each lobby was a pain in the ass.