Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Mother Fucker

The Future of gaming will all belong to PC, console wars is dead

Recommended Posts

Been saying this for forever...

 

People like Dynamite and Aza who think that PC's in the worst position it's ever been in relative to consoles are fucking stupid.  Consoles as a fucking idea are on their way to irrelevancy.  Soon enough, they wont even bother designing and manufacturing them...  

 

I saw this years ago.. :francis: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Been saying this for forever...

 

People like Dynamite and Aza who think that PC's in the worst position it's ever been in relative to consoles are fucking stupid.  Consoles as a fucking idea are on their way to irrelevancy.  Soon enough, they wont even bother designing and manufacturing them...  

 

I saw this years ago.. :francis: 

no you didn't :trump2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If consoles go away , a lot of gamers will go away .

 

Cost of entry of PCs is absurdly high compared to consoles and most people don't want to deal with the PC hassle .

 

Herms will say , it's just as easy as consoles , and has MS paint !

 

It's a hassle for the average Madden , destiny , fortnite player 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

If consoles go away , a lot of gamers will go away .

 

Cost of entry of PCs is absurdly high compared to consoles and most people don't want to deal with the PC hassle .

 

Herms will say , it's just as easy as consoles , and has MS paint !

 

It's a hassle for the average Madden , destiny , fortnite player 

Consoles are getting to be just as much of a hassle though.

 

Watch, MS will release a Gaming specific version of Windows that is essentially a dashboard... it will literally be braindead simple, just like the console dashes.

 

PC gaming can be just as easy as consoles... it's the fact that it's also a Windows OS machine that "complicates" it...

 

"Consoles" will be PCs.. they pretty much are already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But if your console fucks up you just turn it off then on .

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't think God Of War 2019 would sell 10+ Million if it were emergency dumped onto STEAM? :kaz: 

 

I'm sure PC beggars would love that game too, only one problem, sony's not dumb enough to appease the garbagemen who make up the PC beggar community.

 

Consoles aren't going anywhere, XBOX IS. :rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

You don't think God Of War 2019 would sell 10+ Million if it were emergency dumped onto STEAM? :kaz: 

 

I'm sure PC beggars would love that game too, only one problem, sony's not dumb enough to appease the garbagemen who make up the PC beggar community.

 

Consoles aren't going anywhere, XBOX IS. :rofl: 

Playstation will suffer the same fate :reg: 

 

:geese: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's never going to happen.

 

2013 was the disaster-scenario for xbox, and it was phil the F****** spencer and his clown posse who put xbox where it is. Don Mattrick did it too, but they simply threw out the captain of the ship, and then the dimwitted team just took one move over to the right.

 

They sank the Xbox brand, literally overnight they killed it. after that it had an irremovable stink that could never be washed away. it was a TOXIC brand hared by the customerbase that it was targeting.

 

MS is moving on from consoles to a market they can actually find a space in: Budget gamepass games, the dumping grounds of PC gaming and Steam, and streaming.

 

MS is out. Sony and nintendo aren't.

 

we aren't witnessing PC winning shit, PC is simply the Xbox's graveyard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Consoles go away , please buy 1000 + dollar PCs instead 

 

Gamers everywhere RUSH to their local best buy ! 

 

Lmao ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

it's never going to happen.

 

2013 was the disaster-scenario for xbox, and it was phil the F****** spencer and his clown posse who put xbox where it is. Don Mattrick did it too, but they simply threw out the captain of the ship, and then the dimwitted team just took one move over to the right.

 

They sank the Xbox brand, literally overnight they killed it. after that it had an irremovable stink that could never be washed away. it was a TOXIC brand hared by the customerbase that it was targeting.

 

MS is moving on from consoles to a market they can actually find a space in: Budget gamepass games, the dumping grounds of PC gaming and Steam, and streaming.

 

MS is out. Sony and nintendo aren't.

 

we aren't witnessing PC winning shit, PC is simply the Xbox's graveyard.

You don't understand anything that is happening here :D 

 

You're going to run out of systems to back dumbo... keep running :hest: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Consoles go away , please buy 1000 + dollar PCs instead 

 

Gamers everywhere RUSH to their local best buy ! 

 

Lmao ok 

Yep.. just like you did. :hehe: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100% fact: MS has finally conceded the hardware market to Sony. They're done. Another notch on Sony's belt.

 

PC is their last resort. Had they actually have made a console worth a shit, and put out games that console players wanted, they wouldn't be doing this.

 

They're 100% forced to do this because of failure, not because the industry is going this way. that's what butthurt xboys want you to belive, but it's simply not true.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yep.. just like you did. :hehe: 

You are so dumb LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bhytre said:

Image result for peter moore tattoo

"What's going on here?"

:D  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont think so, still way too much money in a more ease of use and gaming dedicated space for consoles to die. They might evolve into smaller streaming style boxes but PC will never become the only thing again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×