I'm... Comin'... Home... I'm Comin' Home... Tell the world that FINAL FANTASY® VII has come HOME to the NINTENDO® SWITCH hybrid entertainment device! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Some SW trivia:

RGE (Real Gamer's Edition) is a subtitle that can be affixed to the single best version of a game. It can then be considered fully exclusive.

This was created by me specifically, to refute Nfactor, the guy who used to run the leaderboard threads. In a fit of rage he would refuse to count MGS2: Substance (XBOX) as a version of MGS2 because of its 8.7 score. MGS2: Sons of Liberty, a different subtitle, scored a 9.6 and that specific subtitle was only used on the PS2. for this reason, he counted a clear multiplat as a PS2 AAAE until the end of the gen (and onwards, probably. )

some examples of famous RGE's over the years: (Usually the best version is the one that will garner the most salt from the faction that lost it as an exclusive).

FF7 Switch

Cuphead Switch

Final Fantasy 13 360

Master Chief Collection PC

Nier: Become as GODs edition Xbox One  Nier GOTY PS4

etc.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Nfactor's leaderboard threads :bow: 

Some say MGS2 is still PS2 exclusive to this day. :mjcry:

That's delusional as fuck. But the Xbox version of MGS2 is one of the few games inferior to the PS2 version.