Elder Scrolls: Blades now out on iOS! (Coming to all other platforms later)

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Jerry the whale, LOL. Anyway I haven’t played this week, I’m guessing you’re between level 8-10?  Or higher? That’s where they say it’s a money pit 

Level 14. I tried to slow down and not play so that I can just have Silver Chests unlock.

I don't know if I'd say that its unfair..........its possibly for me to really really grind it out and managed through all of this. What would suck would be if it always stays like this for many many levels.

As a free to play game, this is much more interesting to play than Fallout Shelter. But ultimately I want some satisfaction in building my town and hoping to see some real conclusion to the single player story.

We'll see. If they get $5-$15 from me, then I'll consider that to be fair.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably at a lower resolution and worse textures.  

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Level 14. I tried to slow down and not play so that I can just have Silver Chests unlock.

I don't know if I'd say that its unfair..........its possibly for me to really really grind it out and managed through all of this. What would suck would be if it always stays like this for many many levels.

As a free to play game, this is much more interesting to play than Fallout Shelter. But ultimately I want some satisfaction in building my town and hoping to see some real conclusion to the single player story.

We'll see. If they get $5-$15 from me, then I'll consider that to be fair.

Apparently it doesn’t get easier/less greedy, there’s a bunch of articles out there. 

Im more interested in the “new” things you’re talking about, what kinda stuff? 

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Apparently it doesn’t get easier/less greedy, there’s a bunch of articles out there. 

Im more interested in the “new” things you’re talking about, what kinda stuff? 

Well, you do see harder monsters, spiders, big spiders, Trolls will fuck you up.

Everything has 5 levels, I believe.

Chests are Wooden Chests, Silver chests, Gold Chests, Elder Chests, and Legendary Chests.

Weapon and Armor are made from 5 different types of material (possibly more)

Iron, Leather, Steel, Silver, Chitlin, and then I think there will be "Orcish" material and possibly Brass. And they're condition for upgrade is "Fine", "Superior", "Remarkable", "Exquisite", "Magnificent", "Flawless"

So........as you know, you only really have access to Iron, and Leather, and maybe Steel early on. You need a Smith to upgrade and repair your weapons/armor.  So that's why you collect Lumber, Limestone, Copper (and they make Copper purposely hard to get).

I need to upgrade the Smith so that he can use higher-level materials like Silver, Chitlin, Orcish.

Same thing applies to alchemy. I need to build a Alchemy Lab in my town, and then upgrade it so that they can make stronger potions.

But you also need to just build regular "homes" in your town, because your Town has an XP, and you need it to grow to Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4 so that it allows you to upgrade your Smith/Alchemy shops which allows them to create better products.

Its quite devious the way its designed. You want to do X, but X relies and Y, and Y relies on Z, and you have to do all this stuff.

The interesting part is that the Arena mode will open in the future, and you will be able to take your character and fight against other people online.