MK11 Switch Gameplay Trailer

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Every time gameplay is showed they cut to showing the Switch console with the screen shrunk.  Helps hide the flaws lol.  Just show the fucking thing fullscreen...

but then nobody will buy the switch version :jordan3:

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Every time gameplay is showed they cut to showing the Switch console with the screen shrunk.  Helps hide the flaws lol.  Just show the fucking thing fullscreen...

Not to mention the story segments are clearly not from Switch, shit is probably using videos like Hellblade :mj:

1 hour ago, Nya` said:

Not to mention the story segments are clearly not from Switch, shit is probably using videos like Hellblade :mj:

The cut scenes story segments are pre-rendered in all versions of MK11.... FMV. 

But the most important thing is the gameplay.... at 60fps..... DynamiteCop.. wrong again as always :cmpunk1:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

but then nobody will buy the switch version :jordan3:

it's being Marketed as the full MK11 expirance on the go.... that's the value proposition 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

it's being Marketed as the full MK11 expirance on the go.... that's the value proposition 

Yea, and I know what something 'on the go' looks like... show me the fucking game in an appreciable manner.

It's like at E3 when they cut from direct feed gameplay to show the screen and the crowd... like what the fuck are you doing..

That MK trailer could have been entirely fullscreen... and the "take your fight on the go" title card would have been just the same had the entire thing been fullscreen.  Just face it.. they're hiding the fucking flaws of the game.  Everything else is in fullscreen.. ie the high quality video files :smilecry:

24 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, and I know what something 'on the go' looks like... show me the fucking game in an appreciable manner.

It's like at E3 when they cut from direct feed gameplay to show the screen and the crowd... like what the fuck are you doing..

That MK trailer could have been entirely fullscreen... and the "take your fight on the go" title card would have been just the same had the entire thing been fullscreen.  Just face it.. they're hiding the fucking flaws of the game.  Everything else is in fullscreen.. ie the high quality video files :smilecry:

all those Switch commercials of the portable mode must be hiding something :grimaceleft:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

all those Switch commercials of the portable mode must be hiding something :grimaceleft:

They are.. why are you denying it? :shrug: 

I mean, not a SINGLE shot of the cutscene footage was shown in the "portable view" rofl...  Gameplay?  Cut to the console shot.... cutscene? Blow that shit back up boys!!

It's painfully obvious..