Top 5 selling games of March

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He couldn't even read the content he posted 

OMG, i just missed that.   jonb actually MANUALLY ALTERED the top 5 list and posted literally FAKE NEWS??????????     This thread is amazing. Jonb couldn't have done me a

33 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Good thing Earth, Wind, and Fire isn't my source.........but rather Microsoft and Playground Games.

Good to see that I have beaten you down in every way, and I didn't even let you win this one, matter how small this is.

I won the Switch Games sell more than Xbox argument,

I won the Xbox is worthless because it has no exclusives argument,

I won the GoW (exclusive) is the 2018 GoTY winner by having much more awards than RDR2 argument

I won the "nobody gives a shit about Forza Horizon 4" argument

...........and I still won this pathetically small argument. FH4 released in October.

Checkmate.:blessed:Did you think i had forgotten all those other arguments that I had decimated you on? lol

45 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You also thought you won at life. And look how that turned out :danylol:

24 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:tom:

Butthurt convention.

Such a good zinger, guess he forgot to man up to say to me by directly quoting me.:drake:

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why does anyone need to quote you when there's a guaranteed read and response lol?

:den:

Lmao so true.  He reads every post,  immediately . 

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

That didn't take long . The power we have over Jerry lol 

LOL, i thought you said i respond quickly, and you responded even faster:tom:

This is his own thread, too. And he's voluntarily derailing it.................:bena:

So about two weeks ago some debris fell off a truck as I was driving behind it.  Whatever it was broke a light cover and ripped my mud flap off my rear passenger tire as well as fucked up my alignment and did damage to the plastic casing surrounding my tire. 

I was willing to drive around for a while until I could find time to go to my friends body shop but due to illness I had to take a day off from work so I called the dealership to schedule repairs.  I described everything in great detail and with the specific part names.  So naturally you would expect the dealership to have everything ready to go. 

I drop my car off at 9AM and pick it up at 5PM.  When I go to inspect the repairs I find the fucking flap is still missing and the plastic case was just re-attached instead of replaced.  So I ask the guy why this wasn't done and the mother fucker tells me "We didn't have the part in stock it will be in on Thursday and you can come back." 

Mother fucker do I look like I have fucking time to upgrade this forum, shitpost and go to the fucking repair shop again on a workday.  :livid

Don't buy a fucking car and don't use a fucking dealership ever.

:smh