Top 5 selling games of March

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

UyQb8Qy.png

:deader:

You can play it..................in Early Access

The Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition digital bundle includes early access, allowing you to play four days early beginning September 28,

Even on the developer website, they recognize release date as October.:blessed:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He couldn't even read the content he posted 

OMG, i just missed that.   jonb actually MANUALLY ALTERED the top 5 list and posted literally FAKE NEWS??????????     This thread is amazing. Jonb couldn't have done me a

That specifically says release, game over. 

*Insert Credits*

Actually it doesn't:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

51Eybo8.png

Oh my god, you just self-owned yourself so hard............you knew it, as well, that's why you're trying to run out of here so quickly.

BUSTED!!:blessed:

• Haha 1

Oh my god, this couldn't blow up in his face any better. From the SAME EXACT ARTICLE from Brian Ekberg.

Early Access for Forza Horizon 4 is here! If you ordered the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, then you can start exploring beautiful, historic Britain today. Early access is available on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC versions and gives you full access to the game, as well as other goodies that can only be found in the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4. This includes the Best of Bond Car Pack, which features 10 iconic cars inspired by more than 50 years of James Bond films, the Formula Drift Car Pack, Car Pass, VIP membership, and two game expansions when they become available.

Forza Horizon 4 launches worldwide on Oct. 2

:blessed:

F

L

A

W

L

E

S

S

V

I

C

T

O

R

Y

:blessed:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually it doesn't

Oh my god, you just self-owned yourself so hard............you knew it, as well, that's why you're trying to run out of here so quickly.

BUSTED!!:blessed:

33807321548_fd1d5b9d42_o.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!

And he then proceeds to call it Early Access twice.

And then says that the game releases in October.

YOUR ARTICLE.

You are done. You can't explain the "Early Access" can you? Because it defeats your entire claim. He says that its clearly classified as Early Access.

Thank you :blessed:Checkmate.

I love how he's still going with this..............he's going to help me accompli......:bena:

Just now, jehurey said:

And he then proceeds to call it Early Access twice.

And then says that the game releases in October.

YOUR ARTICLE.

You are done. You can't explain the "Early Access" can you? Because it defeats your entire claim. He says that its clearly classified as Early Access.

Thank you :blessed:Checkmate.

I love how he's still going with this..............he's going to help me accompli......:bena:

That's a discriptor because you're in fact getting the game early, that however doesn't negate that it's a release; which it is.

September 28th 2018 Forza Horizon 4's Ultimate Edition released.

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's a discriptor because you're in fact getting the game early, that however doesn't negate that it's a release; which it is.

September 28th 2018 Forza Horizon 4's Ultimate Edition released.

Nope..............they said Early Access is September 28.

Take it up with Brian Ekberg....................you're done.

256dd5b27337423182ad94d7556b1d4f.jpg

I mean I get where you both are coming from, but the game did "launch" early in September (albeit only for the hardcores) and even charted in NPD's Sept. 2018 results. However, the game did formally launch in Oct. I think it can go either way. :shrug: 

Just now, lynux3 said:

I mean I get where you both are coming from, but the game did "launch" early in September (albeit only for the hardcores) and even charted in NPD's Sept. 2018 results. However, the game did formally launch in Oct. I think it can go either way. :shrug: 

Or we can take what A.) Forza team members, B.) Major Nelson, and C.) Microsoft's own website says.

It released in October. It was in Early Access in September.

It doesn't have to go either way, there's an explanation for all of it. Early Access and Release are two separate things.

He tried saying they aren't. Which of course.............nobody on this forum would agree with that.

47 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Look at it this way, the game had a staggered release and that's really all this is. The Ultimate Edition released on the 28th of the September and the Standard and Deluxe Edition's released on October 2nd. The phrasing and terminology at the end of the day is irrelevant, the fact of the matter is the game did officially release and mind you in its most complete form on the 28th. He's just trying to spin words in his favor because he doesn't want to be wrong in relation to some other argument whereas I'm just dealing in facts surrounding when this game released.

The release date for the Ultimate Edition was September 28th, that's not even a point of argument or contention. You could download and play it, you could go out to a GameStop and buy it, it was released and available for public purchase and play in its full retail capacity. Ask Jerry when the Ultimate Edition released, just ask him. The only correct answer is a date and only a date, what he'll instead do is add some "context" to it with a date or just go off into some tangent. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Look at it this way, the game had a staggered release and that's really all this is. The Ultimate Edition released on the 28th of the September and the Standard and Deluxe Edition's released on October 2nd. The phrasing and terminology at the end of the day is irrelevant, the fact of the matter is the game did officially release and mind you in its most complete form on the 28th. He's just trying to spin words in his favor because he doesn't want to be wrong in relation to some other argument whereas I'm just dealing in facts surrounding when this game released.

The release date for the Ultimate Edition was September 28th, that's not even a point of argument or contention. 

No...............what is really is.......is..............Early Access

Major Nelson calls it Early Access

Brian Ekberg calls it Early Access

And Microsoft's Xbox Store lists the actual release date as October

And Playground Games lists the actual release date as October.

You don't NEED to see look at it in any other way than the way they TOLD YOU it is.

One of us is QUOTING PEOPLE DIRECTLY.

The other is trying to spin.:blessed:

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No...............what is really is.......is..............Early Access

Major Nelson calls it Early Access

Brian Ekberg calls it Early Access

And Microsoft's Xbox Store lists the actual release date as October

And Playground Games lists the actual release date as October.

You don't NEED to see look at it in any other way than the way they TOLD YOU it is.

One of us is QUOTING PEOPLE DIRECTLY.

The other is trying to spin.:blessed:

Not interested in your dumb shit.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

This isn't the first time Deeno has ignored the official line from Microsoft.  He tried to convince me that MCC wasn't still broke-ass even after I posted a video of the developers discussing how they were going to fix it.

1 hour ago, McWicked said:

This isn't the first time Deeno has ignored the official line from Microsoft.  He tried to convince me that MCC wasn't still broke-ass even after I posted a video of the developers discussing how they were going to fix it.

He ignores reality at all costs :mj:

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

"Look at it this way"

-Person who claims that the OTHER person is the one spinning

:tom:

You have demolished every which way.:blessed:

3 hours ago, McWicked said:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

He ignores reality at all costs :mj:

Look at these bots :npc: