RIP Remij's Era account

10 hours ago, HolyAx said:

Resetera is a goldmine for comedy:mickey: I sometimes lurk there to get my fix of cringe.

Its also pretty funny that Neogaf is a polar opposite of Resetera now.

I wouldn't call it the polar opposite because that would be alt-right, it is definitely moderate/right leaning now though which is great.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Cory ever says half a word wrong:   'I alwasy knew Cory was a nazi sympathiser, remember that time he tweeted at boogie'  

I, Captain Caucasity, would need all the Infinity Stones to even stand a chance. 

Only 5 days.  The mod who did it must like me.  

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I wouldn't call it the polar opposite because that would be alt-right, it is definitely moderate/right leaning now though which is great.

But according to jehurey everyone who isn't an sjw and doesn't like sjw culture is an alt righter that is full of far right talking points and agendas!! KKK Nazis forever!! :love:

20 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

But according to jehurey everyone who isn't an sjw and doesn't like sjw culture is an alt righter that is full of far right talking points and agendas!! KKK Nazis forever!! :love:

sjw's dont exsist. its everyone against the alt right :|

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Greg just wrote a response... he's basically apologizing because he didn't chastise and condemn Notch (and Andrea Rene) enough to placate ResetERA...

47707611032_664eca6371_h.jpg

Are you surprised? That's the audience that they try to pander to now and he'll never realise that it will never be enough for them. These ppl feed of this shit. That thread absolutely blew up the same way all these thread of gaming personalities/devs/insiders do there. It's their favourite thing.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Are you surprised? That's the audience that they try to pander to now and he'll never realise that it will never be enough for them. These ppl feed of this shit. That thread absolutely blew up the same way all these thread of gaming personalities/devs/insiders do there. It's their favourite thing.

Yea, no, I'm not surprised.  Even later after that, other members were saying to him, 'that's nice but I'll never take anything you say seriously while you're still friends with "Boogie"'...

It's never enough for them.  They're are hate mongers who look for ANY reason to criticize people.. and they'll try their hardest to make you believe you're just as terrible as the worst racists and bigots if you don't confront everyone you see about their views.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea, no, I'm not surprised.  Even later after that, other members were saying to him, that's nice but I'll never take anything you say seriously while you're still friends with "Boogie"..

It's never enough.  

Exactly. Plus look how many ppl instantly come in sprouting how much they always hated him and how many come in to pile on compared to how many appreciate a response. One by one all these ppl that pander to that crowd with be eaten by their own because there is now perfect person that they imagine. It's now beyond just not saying shit things, it's you also have to individually call out anyone who mightve said something shit, you have to condemn anyone who doesn't condemn ppl who say shit things, you can't have anyone associate with your company if they haven't called out said ppl and you also have to not speak, meet, look at, be withing general range or interact in anyway with certain ppl they have deemed blacklisted. It's a joke. I honestly don't know how some of these ppl live their day to day lives.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Exactly. Plus look how many ppl instantly come in sprouting how much they always hated him and how many come in to pile on compared to how many appreciate a response. One by one all these ppl that pander to that crowd with be eaten by their own because there is now perfect person that they imagine. It's now beyond just not saying shit things, it's you also have to individually call out anyone who mightve said something shit, you have to condemn anyone who doesn't condemn ppl who say shit things, you can't have anyone associate with your company if they haven't called out said ppl and you also have to not speak, meet, look at, be withing general range or interact in anyway with certain ppl they have deemed blacklisted. It's a joke. I honestly don't know how some of these ppl live their day to day lives.

Yep.  And now look... they brought up that one time where Cory Barlog said that he was looking forward to hopefully seeing Boogie at some event... and they're piling on him again.

32817310887_96b0df084a_k.jpg

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yep.  And now look... they brought up that one time where Cory Barlog said that he was looking

If Cory ever says half a word wrong:

'I alwasy knew Cory was a nazi sympathiser, remember that time he tweeted at boogie'

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

i had it happen to me. they get mad at you for incredibly stupid shit, hold on to the anger for months or years, act like having money is somehow a excuse to be rotten, tell you that you fucked up so its ok to lie and slander and stalk you then cry when you turnt he tables

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yep.  And now look... they brought up that one time where Cory Barlog said that he was looking forward to hopefully seeing Boogie at some event... and they're piling on him again.

32817310887_96b0df084a_k.jpg

Are you suspect yet? I notice they put you on the 'suspect af' list if you don't tow the line and then you're on a fast track to a ban. 

I got banned twice there first for 10 days then perma 

I think I defended Jordan Peterson (Satan) which resulted in a perm ban

Edited by Vini
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

i had it happen to me. they get mad at you for incredibly stupid shit, hold on to the anger for months or years, act like having money is somehow a excuse to be rotten, tell you that you fucked up so its ok to lie and slander and stalk you then cry when you turnt he tables

That sucks man. Nearly everything they do or say is just used to give them an excuse to find some moral right to be able to shit on someone and treat them in that way.

The absolute irony is that this is supposed to be the ppl who are fighting for equality and a better human race yet are some of the most vile ppl around and find so much joy in tearing ppl to shreds.

Just now, madmaltese said:

That sucks man. Nearly everything they do or say is just used to give them an excuse to find some moral right to be able to shit on someone and treat them in that way.

The absolute irony is that this is supposed to be the ppl who are fighting for equality and a better human race yet are some of the most vile ppl around and find so much joy in tearing ppl to shreds.

these people claim to fight for me, a minority but they treat me like utter shit. ive been treated better by white supremacists than them 

Just now, madmaltese said:

This post is suspect af

You're going on a list

• Haha 1