So how do we feel about this new Terminator?

not even sure why yall are denying this so hard. camerons penchant for masculine women is as iron clad as is penchant for action movies

like even if you were still in denial before, how does this new terminator not clinch it?

the main female character in this movie is one of the most androgynous looking females ive ever seen in a mainstream movie like this. i was legit blown away to find out that ive actually seen her before in the recently released blade runner 2049 where she played a hooker

in blade runner:

Mackenzie-Davis-Net-Worth.jpg

in real life:

bqq5g0bbbwtzlrgud83d.jpg

when you get the cameron makeover:

mackenzie.jpgmackenzie-davis-terminator-set-05.jpg

:rofl:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO!! L M G D F A O!! Look at how old and disgusting sarah connor is now, lmao my ass she's some badass hero! That looks like some old hag grandma two steps the grave! LOL   And of course,

Bro... something is really wrong with you    You have issues with women playing any type of roles in movies and or games... seek. help bro. 

White tank tops are now exclusive? Also that's a 32 year old woman she's protecting. A truck in the desert? Say hello to Terminator 3 and Salvation... Oh and nothing about this signifies it being in t

also a word on avatar:

i left out neyteri, because as cooke pointed out i also thought it was an exception, but the more i look at the navi, i see theres not a lot to differentiate the male/female forms.

kisspng-neytiri-avatar-jake-sully-james-

males are slightly thicker, mostly in the upper torso but otherwise both are the same height, have the same long hair, same skinny waist, girl has no tits.

cameron got around having to butch up the girl by making his own androgynous species :rofl:

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

not even sure why yall are denying this so hard. camerons penchant for masculine women is as iron clad as is penchant for action movies

like even if you were still in denial before, how does this new terminator not clinch it?

the main female character in this movie is one of the most androgynous looking females ive ever seen in a mainstream movie like this. i was legit blown away to find out that ive actually seen her before in the recently released blade runner 2049 where she played a hooker

in blade runner:

Mackenzie-Davis-Net-Worth.jpg

in real life:

bqq5g0bbbwtzlrgud83d.jpg

when you get the cameron makeover:

mackenzie.jpgmackenzie-davis-terminator-set-05.jpg

:rofl:

Halt and catch fire

hcf3.jpg

halt-and-catch-fire_s1_cameron_mackenzie_press_560.jpg