So how do we feel about this new Terminator?

Just now, Goukosan said:

Bro... something is really wrong with you :mjpls:

You have issues with women playing any type of roles in movies and or games... seek. help bro. 

When things are clearly forced I see a real problem but when they're not he's still all crazy like this. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO!! L M G D F A O!! Look at how old and disgusting sarah connor is now, lmao my ass she's some badass hero! That looks like some old hag grandma two steps the grave! LOL   And of course,

Bro... something is really wrong with you    You have issues with women playing any type of roles in movies and or games... seek. help bro. 

White tank tops are now exclusive? Also that's a 32 year old woman she's protecting. A truck in the desert? Say hello to Terminator 3 and Salvation... Oh and nothing about this signifies it being in t

2 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

from aliens ripley, to t2 sarach connor, to jamie lee curtis in true lies, cameron is obsessed with dyking up all his action females

I see you left out Sarah conner from T1... after her experience in T1 you expected her to be naive in T2? lol

Jamie Lee Curtis was a house wife in true lies... was clueless for more than half the movie... did a half naked lap dance on her husband... what a dike!!!!! :grimaceleft:

Just now, Goukosan said:

I see you left out Sarah conner from T1... after her experience in T1 you expected her to be naive in T2? lol

Jamie Lee Curtis was a house wife in true lies... was clueless for more than half the movie... did a half naked lap dance on her husband... what a dike!!!!! :grimaceleft:

That was my point, in Alien and The Terminator Ripley and Sarah were naive and vulnerable, in the sequels they were hardened and ready because of their original encounters.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That was my point, in Alien and The Terminator Ripley and Sarah were naive and vulnerable, in the sequels they were hardened and ready because of their original encounters.

Apparently the characters weren't supposed to evolve bro...they were supposed to stay naive and vulnerable in the sequel as well.. lol

Just now, Voidler said:

That’s retarded

No it actually makes perfect sense, few liked those movies, they're hardly considered cannon and Cameron had nothing to do with them. 

This is a sequel to Cameron's movies with his involvement. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This movie disregards the existence of Terminator 3, Salvation and Genesys, it's a direct sequel to Terminator 2. 

does it say that? 

or does it happen before 3?

Edited by Goukosan
4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Jamie Lee Curtis was a house wife in true lies... was clueless for more than half the movie... did a half naked lap dance on her husband... what a dike!!!!! 

yeah i left out an exception - while im talking about the rule?

you guys serioulsy gonna play dumb and act like the majority of his action female characters, including the most popular iconic ones, arent butch as hell?

next yall are gonna tell me yall dont notice that most of camerons films are action movies with one liners :grimaceleft:

Edited by Quad Damage
4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

and i already addressed this point. a character can "harden" and exhibit strength in any number of ways. for cameron its to look and/or act butch as hell, which is why the majrotiy of his action females leads are all cut from the same mold

Edited by Quad Damage
Just now, Quad Damage said:

famous last words

Cameron and Linda Hamilton alone being involved will bring back millions of people that lost interest then you couple that with the fact that it's openly disavowing the other movies and is continuing from Terminator 2... It's going to make bank. 

31 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Cameron and Linda Hamilton alone being involved will bring back millions of people that lost interest then you couple that with the fact that it's openly disavowing the other movies and is continuing from Terminator 2... It's going to make bank. 

maybe, my point is planning a trilogy before the eggs have hatched like they did with genisys is already an indication these fucks havent learned a damn thing

11 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

maybe, my point is planning a trilogy before the eggs have hatched like they did with genisys is already an indication these fucks havent learned a damn thing

They address this in that very video posted above, they explicitly stated that each movie of the trilogy will have its own beginning, middle and self contained conclusion with an opening for more. They plan to package each movie individually so they can tell a complete story whether or not there are more movies. 

They've got their heads screwed on right for this. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!