There was just another mass shooting.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It's not more than that?  Damn I'm surprised.

Usually the only ones I ever hear about are white guys, to the point where I outright assume it before even reading about them these days.

Anyway, I assume I'm going to have to lock this thread soon.. as I think it's pretty much run it's course.

It is higher than that... but this filtered it down to "public setting"  and "No other criminal activity occurred at the shooting" 

Yes lock this shit... it should have been in the political board. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While I can't say I feel anything for the victims personally, I definitely do care... It's extremely saddening to hear about these things when they happen.  However, what more can be said at this poin

Not gay, sry

Ok, yea I'm just gonna lock it.  

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It is higher than that... but this filtered it down to "public setting"  and "No other criminal activity occurred at the shooting" 

Give me a break, so now you break it down to white males to make it seem even more obscene. If you switch it to men in general of whatever race the whole scale flips. 

White men make up 65-70% OF MEN, so saying "Well white guys are 33% of the population and commit 63% of mass shootings" is just disingenuous trying to exacerbate percentages.

Damn, you suck dick. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I'ma give Dynamite and Jehurey one last comment each and then it's locked.  Any future shooting threads will be moved to the politics forum.

Also, since we're on that subject and I don't really check that forum often... is it alright?  Is there a moderator that actively pokes around there?  Anyway I guess yall can report things as usual.. but I definitely don't peek in there much anymore.

• Remij locked this topic