I really get the sense that MS is now starting to take PC gaming seriously

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Xbox still hurting feelings all these years later LOL

I owned an OG XBox and 360. The value downgrade is so big I'd probably go for a budget PC over XBox, and I'm a console dude. They are providing mobile, PC and Dave and Buster's with exclusives and not XBox. Like wtf.

Now we know FOR SURE that they are taking PC gaming seriously... they are introducing a new Xbox line of deodorant and body washes :D 

Takes the cheeto stench right out apparently :glad: 

• Like 1

remember when I used to call the Xbox One a PC Companion box? 

Remember when I used to say I've never owned a product that did a complete 180 mid life cycle like xbox one has? I signed up for a console in 2013, paid my $400 expecting a real console with exclusive experiences, and what they did was rebrand into a PC companion device mid life-cycle. Completely unacceptable.

well, they're renaming the Xbox app to 'XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION' :rofl: 

right again!

Gotta take care of that pesky little console box from the seat of your PeeC right? who wants to do this stuff? Really, Who?!:rofl: this shit is  so ridiculous.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Remij it looks like MS doesn't have some hidden plan to charge PC gamers for Live in some hidden way like a more expensive Game Pass or something. That's the most important value part of their PC initiative, which makes it so appealing.

Their plan is Gamepass.  They'll make it as tempting as possible to get PC gamers to subscribe into any service they can them into.

I remember saying before that they wouldn't ever outright start charging people for LIVE on PC.. but rather they would sweeten the Gamepass deal and bump the price up.  Seems to be that that is what they are doing.  

That's totally optional though.. so yea, on PC you're getting a better deal.

12 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

remember when I used to call the Xbox One a PC Companion box? 

Remember when I used to say I've never owned a product that did a complete 180 mid life cycle like xbox one has? I signed up for a console in 2013, paid my $400 expecting a real console with exclusive experiences, and what they did was rebrand into a PC companion device mid life-cycle. Completely unacceptable.

well, they're renaming the Xbox app to 'XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION' :rofl: 

right again!

Gotta take care of that pesky little console box from the seat of your PeeC right? who wants to do this stuff? Really, Who?!:rofl: this shit is  so ridiculous.

I can easily see XBox taking an upto 20% sales hit on hardware if people KNOW there will be no exclusives for it. Good or bad, people invested assuming you were going to get real exclusives. The hit they will take in Europe will be absoluteley brutal.

There are a ton of people with an XBox One that were suckered in like I was. If they could do it again I'm sure like atleast 50% of XB1 owners would pick PS4.

I'm lucky I had the money to swap consoles, most people don't have the funds or aren't into gaming enough to justify a second console. Some people buy 1 and just suck it up and stick with it for a whole gen.

After this gen's performance though, Xbox is finished going into next gen. There's 0 trust left imo