Windows Central: Xbox Gamertags may take on a more 'Discord-like' format soon, statistics from other platforms (PS4, NSW)

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Yeah being able to check my full PSN account from the games I own to my trophy history without Sony allowing it would never happen. From an XBox mind you.

This is equivalent to going to PSNProfiles and being able to view your stats there.

17 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

This is equivalent to going to PSNProfiles and being able to view your stats there.

Yes because putting profiles of your competitor makes total sense without a reason. Assuming real time access in the OS and game when playing.

Edited by Team 2019
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I like how they try so hard to act confident and jovial.........and no one is remotely buying it.

Its kind of tough to sell the rest of us that Microsoft is "taking over" by becoming the world's greats................friend's list integration app.:tom:

I don't think anybody was competing in that race. LOL

53 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Microsoft is doing a few API calls and now the lemmings think Sony/Nintendo are integrating with Microsoft and it's "all apart of teh plan". :roll:

they're trying to sell it so hard.

think about it.................its barely fucking Tuesday. you can only imagine just what they'll be trying to peddle by the end of the week. They're in for a loooooooooong week.:tom:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

they're trying to sell it so hard.

think about it.................its barely fucking Tuesday. you can only imagine just what they'll be trying to peddle by the end of the week. They're in for a loooooooooong week.:tom:

You should see the lemmings on ResetEra twisting Brad Sams's comment around about Xbox Anaconda and now suddenly its a $699 console with 24 TFLOPs. I can't imagine what kind of dumb fuckery they'll come up with by Friday.

white flag has been raised.

the future is coming, MS will have a console but it will be completely worthless. No exclusives, a network thats infested with players from all over, and all of MS's 1st party franchises being passed around between Nintendo, Sony, and PC like a $5 hooker.

Phil's ultimate goal is to become an indentity-less service hub. that's the future they see. 

A lot of people are going to be very upset soon.

8 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

white flag has been raised.

the future is coming, MS will have a console but it will be completely worthless. No exclusives, a network thats infested with players from all over, and all of MS's 1st party franchises being passed around between Nintendo, Sony, and PC like a $5 hooker.

Phil's ultimate goal is to become an indentity-less service hub. that's the future they see. 

A lot of people are going to be very upset soon.

XcTXZ3S.png

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

So what are you expecting? are you expecting MS to make exclusives again? Get 3rd party deals? Compete on any actual level?

you're going to be disappointed. :rofls:

I'm expecting new hardware announcements, things to continue as they are now, form some better bonds with Sony and Nintendo for crossplay efforts and mutual network function, cloud stuff, a lot of games and a bunch of improvements. 

You guys are bending over backward for something that's not going to happen. 

I already said the other clients on PC would incorporate the ability to add all your clients and have your games and friends and everything all in a single place.  I said that RIGHT after GOG announced their new client which did that.

I has said before that Steam should have been the first one to do it... and I'm fairly confident that their new client coming soon will do the same thing.  The GOG guys said they were all in contact with the other clients and most of them were extremely supportive.  That client WILL connect to your PSN and Xbox accounts and allow you to message friends on consoles.. My guess is that they are all working towards doing this.

And I think some people here are trying to look into this a little bit too much.  This is a PC thing right now...  This is meant to improve the user experience on PC and solve the biggest aspect of the growing problem of too many clients.  People like having their games and friends all in one place... This is mostly a PC issue.  The next generation of clients will solve this.

As for the console side... I can absolutely see cross-play becoming more prevalent and possibly even the ability to see friends on other consoles in your dashboard and chat with them. 

But what's happening here is a PC centric thing.

45 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You should see the lemmings on ResetEra twisting Brad Sams's comment around about Xbox Anaconda and now suddenly its a $699 console with 24 TFLOPs. I can't imagine what kind of dumb fuckery they'll come up with by Friday.

lmao