FF7 Remake Character models look ace

So lemme get this straight.

They've been working on this for what? 4 years? 

And it's the first of two parts.

And it's only Midgar.

So it took them 4 years to remake 20% of the game? And that 20% is actually 50% of this version? I dunno dawgs. I get that Midgar probably represents more content than the time you actually spend playing it, if that makes any sense, but jesus. 

3 minutes ago, Casual said:

So lemme get this straight.

They've been working on this for what? 4 years? 

And it's the first of two parts.

And it's only Midgar.

So it took them 4 years to remake 20% of the game? And that 20% is actually 50% of this version? I dunno dawgs. I get that Midgar probably represents more content than the time you actually spend playing it, if that makes any sense, but jesus. 

There's a huge world outside of Midgar but Midgar is still pretty big and Square is expanding the original game.

Plus the game was initially developed by CyberConnect but Square wasn't pleased with what they see and rebooted it themselves.  I mean this is Square we are talking about, we're lucky it didn't take them 10 years lmao.

1 minute ago, Pureis said:

There's a huge world outside of Midgar but Midgar is still pretty big and Square is expanding the original game.

Plus the game was initially developed by CyberConnect but Square wasn't pleased with what they see and rebooted it themselves.  I mean this is Square we are talking about, we're lucky it didn't take them 10 years lmao.

For sure, Midgar is way more dense than the rest of the game even if it only amounts to 5 hours or so on a first playthrough.

At the same time, like you said they're expanding on Midgar...I imaginethey're gonna expand on the rest of the stuff too. They aren't gonna leave the map completely empty this time (hopefully)...we're gonna be playing part 2 on ps7. 

3 minutes ago, Casual said:

For sure, Midgar is way more dense than the rest of the game even if it only amounts to 5 hours or so on a first playthrough.

At the same time, like you said they're expanding on Midgar...I imaginethey're gonna expand on the rest of the stuff too. They aren't gonna leave the map completely empty this time (hopefully)...we're gonna be playing part 2 on ps7. 

Yeah for sure I'm hoping we get more than Midgar for Part 1.  Hard to imagine Midgar is big enough to be it's own game even if they expand it.

It’s clear that they aren’t just remaking FF7 anymore, but making some bloated reimagining of it that has nothing to do with the vision or direction of the original. I’m sure the game will be good, but all myself and most people wanted was FF7 with next gen visuals and presentation.

Edited by Twinblade