Matt Booty says he thinks Scarlett will be the most powerful console on the market

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GameCube was a purple lunchbox while PS2 was used by Saddam to launch missiles. What did the average casual think was more powerful?

Some sheep thought switch was as powerful as xb1 lol lol 

Those flying games of the era always looked good because they were just models on basic ass textured backgrounds that looked good from afar. It was the same deal on the Ace Combat games   GC

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course they will, you see what's happening is Sony hasn't publicly announced anything yet because they want to tie them into the release of the PlayStation 5 but make no mistake they will be on PS4 as well. 

Please fuck off with this damage control. Horizon 2, God Of War 2, Days Gone 2 Spiderman 2 etc will all be PS5 only, and not a single AAA Sony studio will announce a new PS4 game.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Please fuck off with this damage control. Horizon 2, God Of War 2, Days Gone 2 Spiderman 2 etc will all be PS5 only, and not a single AAA Sony studio will announce a new PS4 game.

It seems to me as if you're damage controling because you can't seem to grasp the rising tide of unification. They have no reason not to support the PS4, and every reason to do it. All they have to do to sell their console is demonstrate how much better the experience will be on PlayStation 5.

Welcome to us 3 1/2 years ago, it's your turn. 

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Your looking at sequels to games that mostly came out within a year . Sure games 2 years + into ps5 will be ps5 exclusive .

You think games ms makes in 2023 will also be on xbox ? 

'All you dumbasses believing insiders are fucking stupid.'

'Matt booty thinks scarlet will be most powerful'

Can't make this shit up :mj:

I'll say the same thing as I said in the 'ps5 more powerful than scarlett' threads. It isn't going to matter either way. The power difference will be negligible and most powerful has NEVER ever meant anything in any generation, definitely nothing good. Don't think most powerful console has won a single gen.

Just now, madmaltese said:

Hide contents

I'll say the same thing as I said in the 'ps5 more powerful than scarlett' threads. It isn't going to matter either way. The power difference will be negligible and most powerful has NEVER ever meant anything in any generation, definitely nothing good. Don't think most powerful console has won a single gen.

He's not an insider, he's the head of Xbox...

:tom: dumbo

It seems to me as if you're damage controling because you can't seem to grasp the rising tide of unification. They have no reason not to support the PS4, and every reason to do it. All they have to do to sell their console is demonstrate how much better the experience will be on PlayStation 5.

Welcome to us 3 1/2 years ago, it's your turn. 

I can grasp everything just fine. You're the one with the sour grapes here with MS's genless first party strategy.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He's not an insider, he's the head of Xbox...

:tom: dumbo

'Sony and Ms don't know what each other are doing'

Remember that :D You didn't want to believe ppl who know both specs but want to believe the Xbox narrative when you yourself have said they don't know what the other is doing. 

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Your looking at sequels to games that mostly came out within a year . Sure games 2 years + into ps5 will be ps5 exclusive .

You think games ms makes in 2023 will also be on xbox ? 

Sony will launch PS5 with exclusives. When will MS stop cross gen? 2 or 3 years after launch? I don't know and don't care. Because even a year with now exclusives for new hardware is ridiculous in itself.

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

'Sony and Ms don't know what each other are doing'

Remember that :D You didn't want to believe ppl who know both specs but want to believe the Xbox narrative when you yourself have said they don't know what the other is doing. 

That was based upon what Phil said because he seems keen to protect his and the brands ass as he's the face of it, Matt is saying something different and he holds Phil's old job.  

Edited by DynamiteCop!
5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Hide contents

That's bs . Not winning the gen doesnt mean people dont want the most powerful console .

Sony will launch PS5 with exclusives. When will MS stop cross gen? 2 or 3 years after launch? I don't know and don't care. Because even a year with now exclusives for new hardware is ridiculous in itself.

I dont think they will have much to offer at launch , but it would be dumb on them to do that.  Mayne they will , I dont think so tho.

Just now, JONBpc said:

That's bs . Not winning the gen doesnt mean people dont want the most powerful console .

Didn't the PlayStation 4 win this gen and it was the most powerful? Wow, imagine his post commited suicide that quickly. 

Didn't the PlayStation 4 win this gen and it was the most powerful? Wow, imagine his post commited suicide that quickly. 

Also remember how much cows bragged that ps4 was more powerful.  Also see how til this day the rare occasion when pro wins out they flip out with joy :D

Just now, JONBpc said:

I dont think they will have much to offer at launch , but it would be dumb on them to do that.  Mayne they will , I dont think so tho.

MS's genless strategy is totally viable and better for the majority of the XBox audience and the steam potato PC crowd also benefits. As do their XCloud server farms with S consoles. The Scarlett crowd for them is of secondary importance in the grand scheme of things.

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I couldn't give a flying fuck which system is the most powerful at launch. It's going to be an incredibly negligible difference. Games is the only thing that matters, ever. 

I could swear you go on and on about how X is the most powerful thing known to man but it's getting raped by PS4 and even Switch :mj:

Just now, JONBpc said:

Also remember how much cows bragged that ps4 was more powerful.  Also see how til this day the rare occasion when pro wins out they flip out with joy :D

Much like they're doing now with some rumors of the PS5 being more powerful, power doesn't matter unless they think they have it. If someone else comes out a week from now that states Scarlett is more powerful they'll go back to not caring.

These people are quite possibly the biggest fucking idiots in the gaming industry. 

MS's genless strategy is totally viable and better for the majority of the XBox audience and the steam potato PC crowd also benefits. As do their XCloud server farms with S consoles. The Scarlett crowd for them is of secondary importance in the grand scheme of things.

You're retarded LOL

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

PS4 was more powerful and a 100 bucks cheaper at launch. If One was more powerful at a higher price it wouldn't get the shit it did.

Just now, madmaltese said:

I couldn't give a flying fuck which system is the most powerful at launch. It's going to be an incredibly negligible difference. Games is the only thing that matters, ever. 

I could swear you go on and on about how X is the most powerful thing known to man but it's getting raped by PS4 and even Switch :mj:

Seems you know final specs and launch windows . Please tell me more .