Anyone here played this indie visual novel? Va-11 Hall-a?

@Team 2019

You'd probably like it. It has great dialogues with a lot of dark humor and the music is cool.

I think fans of Danganronpa would love this. Gives off a similar vibe, without the murder and violence though. The bartender minigame is cool also, very simple but it's something.

It looks funny but I read there is no real plot? and no dialogue options but instead you get to know characters by making them drinks? sounds a bit weak tbh

14 minutes ago, kaz said:

It looks funny but I read there is no real plot? and no dialogue options but instead you get to know characters by making them drinks? sounds a bit weak tbh

The characters stories are the plot. Yeah, there's no dialogue options, like most visual novel, it's not a RPG. 

5 hours ago, bhytre said:

It's on my Steam wish list but for the way it looks the price is too steep for me, I'll get it on a discount

Poverty Gaming. :troll:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

This game is dope af. I like it more than Danganronpa, but not quite as much as Phoenix Wright. It's that good.

eh, i liked danganronpa much more than PW. 

6 minutes ago, -GD- said:

eh, i liked danganronpa much more than PW. 

Personally I don't even think Danganronpa is in the same league as Phoenix Wright but to each his own.

Anyway, what matters is that this indie visual novel managed to impress me beyond expectations and I'm willing to put it up there with some of the finest games in the genre. Although it's not as if I play a lot of visual novels to begin with.

Maybe I'll finally give Danganronpa 3 a shot after I'm done with Vallhalla.

Edited by Ramza
2 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Poverty Gaming. :troll:

I ain't paying premium for poverty graphics :shrug:

Edit: It's on Steam's summer sale I might get it before it's over :face:

Edited by bhytre
43 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I'm just fucking with you Bhytre, since it's your go-to phrase with these types of games. :ben:

There's no choice but to embrace some of these poverty games as I transition to being a hermslob to be honest, it's part of the culture :tom5:

2 hours ago, bhytre said:

There's no choice but to embrace some of these poverty games as I transition to being a hermslob to be honest, it's part of the culture :tom5:

"transition" as if it's one of those gender reassignment surgeries lmfao 

just bought it. this will be the very first visual novel for me. needless to say i will travel to the baguette area in canada and fuck you up, ramza, if i don't like it.

• Haha 1