InXile, recent studio acquisition from Microsoft, begins hiring for 2 new PlayStation 4 exclusive VR games!

https://venturebeat.com/2018/11/17/inxile-entertainment-is-still-working-on-vr-despite-microsoft-acquisition/

Still hiring for PS4 developers familiar with VR after the MS acqusition - Check :rofl: 

Speaking to UploadVR, InXile CEO and founder Brian Fargo confirmed that both the company’s unrevealed open-world VR role-playing game (RPG) and the long-awaited PSVR port of The Mage’s Tale are still on the way. “We still have our big VR game coming that I’ve been hinting about, so no worries there,” Fargo said. “And Mage’s Tale PSVR is wrapped up and we are working with Sony on a release date.” - Brian Fargo, InXile games CEO

If VR isn't your thing, you can pick up their latest release funded by MS's dime:

3max.jpg

3 new PS4 games, new employees, and an exclusive for a rival platform's peripheral. All after MS is fronting the bill. :rofl: 

Still nothing for XBox though, funny how that works.

say it with me:

Spoiler

3rd PARTY

Edited by Bodycount N

Imagine paying a top tier employee on a lead project salary for even a year to develop an EXCLUSIVE for your rival's platform and peripheral. :rofl: 

what is that 100k a year? let's say the game takes two or three years to develop. Now add in the whole team's salaries.

Phil has agreed to pay millions to make PS4 exclusives. :rofl: WHo does business like this? And it's all for a fucking budget ass dev who makes BARD TALES on top of it :rofl: This is so sad it isn't even funny, Phil is literally retarded

Edited by Bodycount N
Just now, Team 2019 said:

Please fuck no. I disagree.

that's ok it was my opinion but objectively I guess divinity OS 2. wasteland has no story

8 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

no console players care about this dev or their franchises.

PC acquisition + the added benefit of the fact that they can make PS4 VR games. :rofl: 

How sad is this, and here xbox fans were thinking these studios were acquired FOR THEM! HAHA!

Matt Booty said their new devs choose what platforms their games release on. Chances Outer World 2, Hellblade 2 or even the Inxile games skipping PlayStation aren't very high. If they have sales and a fanbase, working multiplat engines, at least on PS they can sell them for 60 bucks unlike hobo pass.

22 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

this is hilarious. Xbox fans were doing their usual, stalking linkedIn and tracking down developer CVs to piece together the mystery of what happened to the Xflop's mysterious exclusives... all to find their devs making a PS4 exclusive... for VR... which xbox doesn't even do! AHAHAHA! :rofl: 

It's like your brain doesn't work.

"Your Venturebeat source is from last year. Plus, it's a game they were working on before Microsoft acquired the studio"