Finally quit my job.

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

You were sober when you made the thread of never hitting on said girl too, cuz it's beta. You've visited said food chain multiple times sober.  You must be drunk now, as you don't get the point of what I write.  

Ohhhh the coffee shop girl? lmfao who cares. That's the difference between your beta ass and me.

While I already move and am with another girl, you are still thinking about her. :tom:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The company i just left really fucked me over. Official story was that they simply didn't have the need for the position I wanted. But after I left I learned that the director said in an email that im

ugh, you are not supposed to move where she is. She is supposed to follow you. Good luck in your beta endeavors though.

can you shut the fuck up for once with your cheesy life poems. it's ramza, he quit his dishwasher job to run after and fuck some ugly hoe with mr. tom teeth and soggy tits. calm down.