Finally quit my job.

I'm leaving for a month to go live with my Girlfriend at her hometown for the summer, I haven't seen her in 34 days. I love this girl so much I just can't stay here any longer. I don't want my relationship to fall just because I decided to stay at a shitty job that didn't want to give me vacations, at least the Chef didn't. Anyway, it was about time, I hated it even more than usual.

A new beginning for me.

Sorry for the personnalblogWars.com moment, but I know a lot of people are aware of my career choices in the past and how much it sucked. I don't usually go off in a totally different direction and taking huge financial risks, even for a woman.

yolo

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The company i just left really fucked me over. Official story was that they simply didn't have the need for the position I wanted. But after I left I learned that the director said in an email that im

ugh, you are not supposed to move where she is. She is supposed to follow you. Good luck in your beta endeavors though.

can you shut the fuck up for once with your cheesy life poems. it's ramza, he quit his dishwasher job to run after and fuck some ugly hoe with mr. tom teeth and soggy tits. calm down.     

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Good luck in the future homie.  You got this. B) 

Thanks.

First summer vacations in 6-7 years! (I don't even remember the last time) 

B) 

41 minutes ago, Optimus Jim said:

Can I have your old job? I wanna move out of my parents basement.

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Just a terrible place with so much problems and a terrible chef. And a hard job that isn't worth your energy.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Just a terrible place with so much problems and a terrible chef. And a hard job that isn't worth your energy.

Yeah but the look at Jim's face when your boss is yelling at him in a thick quebec accent. :ben:

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Eeek. 34 days. Hope y'all stayed together. Good luck bro. Capture that pussy. 👍

I bought some kinky stuff at the sex shop. Her pussy is mine.

I'm hopeful for the long term with her, we had ups and downs but we're still together and still very much in love. Sexually we're %100 compatible too. She's the right one for me, but I think she was starting to forget me a little during her vacation, not in the sense that she would cheat, but she's not as enthusiastic as before I can tell. So I kicked my ass into gear to get her back, make her remember why she used to love me so much. 

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah but the look at Jim's face when your boss is yelling at him in a thick quebec accent. :ben:

Jimbo looking at my boss like:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

I heard this phrase and it just stunned me when I heard it, because its the most real thing I've ever read:

The Only Truth Is Action.

I am genuinely happy when I see people stop bashing their brains over what they wantor should be doing in life.........and they just start "doing."

And sometimes the only thing you can "do" is jumping somewhere, and you don't know where you will land. Its not ideal, but its something.

You'll look back and be glad that you did something, even if you didn't know what would happen.

Edited by jehurey
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I heard this phrase and it just stunned me when I heard it, because its the most real thing I've ever read:

I am genuinely happy when I see people stop bashing their brains over what they wantor should be doing in life.........and they just start "doing."

And sometimes the only thing you can "do" is jumping somewhere, and you don't know where you will land. Its not ideal, but its something.

You'll look back and be glad that you did something, even if you didn't know what would happen.

can you shut the fuck up for once with your cheesy life poems. it's ramza, he quit his dishwasher job to run after and fuck some ugly hoe with mr. tom teeth and soggy tits. calm down. 

(no offense ramza, you doing good, dude! :leo:)

• Haha 2

The company i just left really fucked me over. Official story was that they simply didn't have the need for the position I wanted. But after I left I learned that the director said in an email that im not worth a raise or promotion, even though everyone else at the company definitely thought I was valuable and worth keeping (including my own boss). And now 2 weeks later I just learned that they're hiring someone outside the company for that same position they rejected me for :| That whole situation actually really upset me.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Sad 4
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The company i just left really fucked me over. Official story was that they simply didn't have the need for the position I wanted. But after I left I learned that the director said in an email that im not worth a raise or promotion, even though everyone else at the company definitely thought I was valuable and worth keeping (including my own boss). And now 2 weeks later I just learned that they're hiring someone outside the company for that same position they rejected me for :| That whole situation actually really upset me.

lol fuck that guy even i know you are valuable and worth keeping. i'd tripple that raise - in the directors face with a shovel. :D 

no for real i enjoy your opinions on gaming/movies etc. they don't deserve you. IT is weird like that tho because it happens to everyone. I did shit I never got the credit for because my superiors have no idea how computer work.

Edited by kaz
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Don't sweat it. There's one constant in the workplace and that's bosses/managers who are completely incapable of accurately measuring talent. It is what it is. Just never stop working on yourself and don't take it personally. 

• Like 1