Finally quit my job.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

You think his boss left complicated math equations on the daily specials board to see if anyone at his restaurant was a savant? :ben:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The company i just left really fucked me over. Official story was that they simply didn't have the need for the position I wanted. But after I left I learned that the director said in an email that im

ugh, you are not supposed to move where she is. She is supposed to follow you. Good luck in your beta endeavors though.

can you shut the fuck up for once with your cheesy life poems. it's ramza, he quit his dishwasher job to run after and fuck some ugly hoe with mr. tom teeth and soggy tits. calm down.     

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

You think his boss left complicated math equations on the daily specials board to see if anyone at his restaurant was a savant? :ben:

More like complicated recipes. :ben: 

4 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

ROFF :kaz: Poitras acting as if he's in Good Will Hunting

after quitting his dishwasher position he's going to mop up floors next

4 minutes ago, kaz said:

after quitting his dishwasher position he's going to mop up floors next

Just get an appropriate sheet for the bed if you're into watersports. :face: 

22 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

ugh, you are not supposed to move where she is.

She is supposed to follow you.

Good luck in your beta endeavors though.

You stench of old school INDIAN fear and fart. You couldn't even tell a girl you thought she was cute, because it was beta or a wrong power play.  I could not live your life.  Him moving is fine ish and still a ballsy thing to do, for her. 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

You stench of old school INDIAN fear and fart. You couldn't even tell a girl you thought she was cute, because it was beta or a wrong power play.  I could not live your life.  Him moving is fine ish and still a ballsy thing to do, for her. 

I never tell a girl she is cute.

I show it with my dick.

On 2019-08-03 at 12:53 PM, Hot Sauce said:

Don't sweat it. There's one constant in the workplace and that's bosses/managers who are completely incapable of accurately measuring talent. It is what it is. Just never stop working on yourself and don't take it personally. 

the truth ^^^

i've seen some of the worst people get hired for great positions and i've seen great people get snubbed.

he was also drunk when he told us this girl left him hanging and cried about how women are useless and not worth it. 

but it's fine by me because i never worked in a shithole bar as a cook being underappreciated and loaded with work and then you come home to smoke weed and play snoozers like yakuzi :mj: