Official NFL 2019 Season Thread

T Sizzle on waivers, knew that wasn't gonna last long.

And well, that was fun while it lasted... :grimaceleft:

Also, while he can't play tonight, The Saints bolstered their secondary, having already clinched their division....

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a couple days off Jimbo. 

Frank Gore, Future hall of famer and 49ers legend currently playing on the Bills passed 15,000 yards and 4th all-time. He only trails 1. Emmit Smith 2. Walter Payton 3. Barry Sanders. He’s truly a fuc

Always love watching the Cowboys get embarrassed on national tv.  

Posted Images

Playoffs begin week 16 with huge contests between Packers-Vikings, Cowboys-Eagles, and Rams-49ers. Should be an epic 2 weeks to end the season with that Niners-Seahawks mega matchup looming for what will most likely be the final SNF matchup of the year. :aitch: 

The Cowboys are having the most Cowboys-like season ever.  Its only fitting.

8zbbwnk.jpg

I fucking missed this slo-mo close-up shot of Dak Prescott near the end of the first half. Dude looked like his world was collapsing, I should've taken a picture. lol

Hasn't it been like 3 years? I hope they're not implying that he's trying to get in for the playoffs.

People were worried about Zeke Elliot being ready for actual snaps because he had skipped training camp. What wuold it take for Marshawn to get back into game-ready shape?

What???

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Hasn't it been like 3 years? I hope they're not implying that he's trying to get in for the playoffs.

People were worried about Zeke Elliot being ready for actual snaps because he had skipped training camp. What wuold it take for Marshawn to get back into game-ready shape?

What???

He played in Oakland last year. Didn't do much and got injured, but he ran all over the Browns at one point.

I don't think there's much expectation for him to be productive, but they lost their top 3 RBs and the only healthy RB on the roster prior to the Lynch/Turbin signings is a rookie with 8 carries to his name. At least Lynch has that history with the franchise to get the team and fans pumped up.