BREAKING: Large amount of Remedy's stocks sold ahead of Control's release date, TAKEOVER IN PROGRESS

I just watched the sam lake interview on IGN, you can tell the studio is struggling.

He also mentions that 'Control' is named as such because of the spat he had with MS over quantum Break, apparently they wouldn't let him write the TV portions of the show and did it all themselves with their defunct TV studios wing.

So he called his next game 'Control' because he actually had creative control over it.

Yeah, so he hates MS and the fallout wasn't on good terms, confirmed.

Edited by Bodycount N

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-05-03-505-games-will-publish-remedy-entertainments-new-game

505 covered Control's development + publishing + marketing for a mere 7.75 million Euros. :rofl: that's nothing.

Imagine where this studio lands after control is out.

-3 sales failures back to back

-their 1st party meal ticket at MS is now long dead and the two parties hate eachother

they have no choice but to go to Sony for their next game imo. Top quality developer with a string of bad projects, bad publishers, and bad marketing. With Sony's TLC, they'll be a great 1P dev.

"Large amount of stock"

"1.4%"

:tom:

People pulled out because of a recent high valuation trend they believe is going to crash after the game releases. Yes, let me just pull out my shares in the company right before Sony is about to shell out millions of dollars above our current valuation to acquire us, makes total sense.

As always you're a complete moron.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, Bodycount N said:

This is from the same old dumb shit you've been slinging for months based upon people visiting a studio for a game they have marketing investment in while 5 minutes away from the studio they own down the street, and it's two months old itself. 

God damn you're retarded.

5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

At the very least they have a bloodborne situation going on for their next IP, will be owned by Sony.

No, none of this means anything and I mean less than nothing. I already told you exactly what's going on and other people appear to be reaching the same conclusion, it's obvious. These things always take place before a product release when value is high and expectations for a drop are there. 

Marketing deals are safe, they generate money without risk, and they're most certainly not interested in paying to have a game made when the last two have been commercially middling and this one about to release is completely untested. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

This is all just another piece of the puzzle.

Something very fishy is going on here, it's already rumoured all throughout the industry, the two parties are sucking eachothers cocks on twitter daily.

Meanwhile Remedy is going on the world tour of Sony studios swapping secrets with all of Sony's internal teams. :lawd:

Just now, Bodycount N said:

This is all just another piece of the puzzle.

Something very fishy is going on here, it's already rumoured all throughout the industry, the two parties are sucking eachothers cocks on twitter daily.

Meanwhile Remedy is going on the world tour of Sony studios swapping secrets with all of Sony's internal teams. :lawd:

:snoop:

I wouldn't read much into any large stock movements atm outside of it being indicative of the current economic situation. 

Also selling stock prior to takeover by a giant corporation wouldn't be a smart move............as would any stock movement based on insider knowledge.

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I wouldn't read much into any large stock movements atm outside of it being indicative of the current economic situation. 

Also selling stock prior to takeover by a giant corporation wouldn't be a smart move............as would any stock movement based on insider knowledge.

It's not even large, it's 1.4%. People do this all the time before a product launch if expectations are lesser than desirable. Low pre-orders, less than optimistic wind of reviews before the come out publicly etc. Pulling money out a day before a major product release only indicates some people are expecting a loss. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!