Borderlands 3 Ign 9.0 GS 8.0

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Diablo as an FPS was a really fun and unique mix of genres at the time. Some of the best co-op of last gen, too.   Bit different in 2019 when we've seen two Destiny games, two Division games

what bet was that?  Is it in this thread?

Keen for this. Need a loot shooter and the OG is back

Posted Images

I really loved Borderland 2, but I haven't even gone back to it - and they've released some DLC content a few months back; so going to be hard for me to justify a new set of characters...

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

How is that racist ? You lefties :trump2:

I love how you are now pretending to play dumb.

I like it when I can get you to act cowardly in a different way than the usual way (avoid direct quote).

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I really loved Borderland 2, but I haven't even gone back to it - and they've released some DLC content a few months back; so going to be hard for me to justify a new set of characters...

Excitement for this game is off da charts!

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

i never got the appeal of this franchise. 

Diablo as an FPS was a really fun and unique mix of genres at the time. Some of the best co-op of last gen, too.

Bit different in 2019 when we've seen two Destiny games, two Division games, Anthem, Warframe, and a couple dozen other loot shooters I can't name off the top of my head.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Diablo as an FPS was a really fun and unique mix of genres at the time. Some of the best co-op of last gen, too.

Bit different in 2019 when we've seen two Destiny games, two Division games, Anthem, Warframe, and a couple dozen other loot shooters I can't name off the top of my head.

yeah, i'm just not into multiplayer games. i always dug the look, though. 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yeah, i'm just not into multiplayer games. i always dug the look, though. 

Apart from a few times - with friends on STEAM; I typically played this as an SP game. :] 

And yeah, the aesthetics, and atmosphere: some of the weirdest, fucked enemies, and dialogue I've seen in a game! :D 

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you are now pretending to play dumb.

I like it when I can get you to act cowardly in a different way than the usual way (avoid direct quote).

Look at you projecting, and refusing to direct quote LOL.  Now let me tell what you will do next.

" "

Out of ALL the CONSOLES (NOT PC) since pc is pretty much a generic clone computer without a specific manufacturer.. not like Xbox, PS4 and Switch.   Yes, Xbox has Microsoft Windows and is also on pc, but it cannot be considered an official gaming console.  For instance, not all computers can do gaming.  All Xbox's, Playstations, and Switches were designed for gaming.  These are the competitors.  Microsoft as a corporation gets all that Xbox and PC money so who gives a shit right?  Why would cows and sheep want to go against us as a company which includes PC and Xbox hardware?  We wipe the floor with you.  It's much easier for you to compete with just Xbox.

So in that spirit, out of the current gaming consoles, I say Xbox aka Microsoft currently have the best looking game on consoles at the moment with this game.  Another game might beat them later but right now?  We are the kings.

:juggle: 

Edited by Spicalicious
12 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

Out of ALL the CONSOLES (NOT PC) since pc is pretty much a generic clone computer without a specific manufacturer.. not like Xbox, PS4 and Switch.   Yes, Xbox has Microsoft Windows and is also on pc, but it cannot be considered an official gaming console.  For instance, not all computers can do gaming.  All Xbox's, Playstations, and Switches were designed for gaming.  These are the competitors.  Microsoft as a corporation gets all that Xbox and PC money so who gives a shit right?  Why would cows and sheep want to go against us as a company which includes PC and Xbox hardware?  We wipe the floor with you.  It's much easier for you to compete with just Xbox.

So in that spirit, out of the current gaming consoles, I say Xbox aka Microsoft currently have the best looking game on consoles at the moment with this game.  Another game might beat them later but right now?  We are the kings.

:juggle: 

Wrong thread.

This isn't the one where Vini is embarassing himself, this is the one where jonb is trying to pretend that people are looking forward to Borederlands.

You got your "broke-dick-dog lemming" threads mixed up.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wrong thread.

This isn't the one where Vini is embarassing himself, this is the one where jonb is trying to pretend that people are looking forward to Borederlands.

You got your "broke-dick-dog lemming" threads mixed up.

oh yeah sheepfucks aren't getting Borderlands 3 right?  Even Stadia is getting a release?  Whens your next mario game :D