Kingdom Hearts III - ReMind (DLC) TGS Trailer

Yeah I never even finished it and I was so hyped. The worlds all sucked and it was so damn easy compared to the first 2 to the point where I used the accessory so I could stop leveling up and make it harder.

what a let down 

17 hours ago, Delita said:

Yeah I never even finished it and I was so hyped. The worlds all sucked and it was so damn easy compared to the first 2 to the point where I used the accessory so I could stop leveling up and make it harder.

what a let down 

Yeah, I didn't finish it either. You're right that the game was way too easy. Spaming the team special moves was enough to beat most encounters unscathed. I kinda enjoyed it because I never really cared for KH and I had really low expectations but it's still a pretty weak game. 

It took SE forever to make this pos and FFXV. Embarrassing.

Who is still excited for FF7 Remake? roflmao

Edited by Ramza
1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

yall couldnt have told me kh3 was a disappointment sooner? just bought it this week smh

Owned :fella:

Slow Jonny loves it though because it's an easy game for his retarded ass to play :shrug:

Edited by Goukosan
6 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, I didn't finish it either. You're right that the game was way too easy. Spaming the team special moves was enough to beat most encounters unscathed. I kinda enjoyed it because I never really cared for KH and I had really low expectations but it's still a pretty weak game. 

It took SE forever to make this pos and FFXV. Embarrassing.

Who is still excited for FF7 Remake? roflmao

Even then without them you can still beat every encounter pretty easy. It got to the point where I stopped using them entirely because I was sick watching the animations over and over a million times and all it was just doing was making the battles last longer

and idk I was shocked how much I didn't really enjoy it. I thought kh1 was just ok, kh2 was excellent, and bbs was also great. I bought the demo of kh3 prologue with aqua and I loved that too. But playing kh3 did nothing for me. Once I got to the frozen world it was really boring to me and I gave up. I actually tried a few days later and turned it off after a min

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

yall couldnt have told me kh3 was a disappointment sooner? just bought it this week smh

I mean you might feel differently, but I honestly don't think I've seen anyone say it was great. At best it's just forgettable to most people. And it's true because no one talks about it and I literally forgot all about till this thread 

Sucks when that happens after so long too. I remember when the title screen booted up on launch night my brother and I were both playing on our own consoles. It was a hype moment but little by little disappointment settles in till you finally give up. He stopped before I did and he was a bigger kh fan