Gamespot's Gears 5 score is final - 7

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 years isn’t long. It’s only a third of the time most of us have been alive  

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/gears-5-review-a-beneficial-mutation/1900-6417287/     i know deeno was praying for a miracle score bump

Posted Images

Just now, Bodycount N said:

terrible scores for a flagship title and for a gears. these games used to do 90+ easily.

The best MS has to offer and it still isn't good enough.

Guerilla Games > MS's entire 1st party. Good lord. If you told me back in the 360 days that this is where things would end up I wouldn't have believed you. :D 

Yea... I wouldn't have believed you'd be running to a handheld console with nubs for controllers that gets year late ports with ugly graphics while also giving up on TV gaming either.

:hehe: 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This game has you lunatics absolutely losing your god damn minds, the game came out a week ago and it's still the focus of your attention. I already beat the damn game and you're still talking about it :hest:

Actually the only people who are talking about the game is us.

You guys have been trying to do everything you can to move the conversation elsewhere.

Which side is talking about the Switch and their analog nubs, right now at this current in time? LOL sorry, you don't get to declare that other people are losing their minds.:tom:

Which side is posting lame music videos because they don't know how to respond? :lawl:

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Doesn't stop that his determinations on the empty world, the padded side-missions............are true.

If you WANT to try and discredit Jeff Gerstmann, good luck.

You're not going to succeed, but good luck nonetheless. :drake:

Nothing you just wrote changes anything I said...

Look at you though... running to people who haven't even finished the game. :hehe: 

That's why we get Giant Bomb quick looks.... they don't have to finish the games. :rofls:

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nothing you just wrote changes anything I said...

Look at you though... running to people who haven't even finished the game. :hehe: 

That's why we get Giant Bomb quick looks.... they don't have to finish the games. :rofls:

You're nobody.

Gerstmann has credibility that you will never have.

You're absolutely right...............that sure as hell doesn't change :drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Actually the only people who are talking about the game is us.

You guys have been trying to do everything you can to move the conversation elsewhere.

Which side is talking about the Switch and their analog nubs, right now at this current in time? LOL sorry, you don't get to declare that other people are losing their minds.:tom:

You don't even play your playstation.... you're like Giant Bomb,  you do "Quick Looks" :tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You don't even play your playstation.... you're like Giant Bomb,  you do "Quick Looks" :tom: 

LOL, you're only proving my post to be more and more correct.

I do not want to stop what you are currently doing right now.

LOL, you're only proving my post to be more and more correct.

I do not want to stop what you are currently doing right now.

And you and Gerstmann are alike in that you don't play games.

When can we expect the next JehureyBomb quick look?  :wonder: 

:mj: 

Just now, jehurey said:

And he's right.........which you know.

Because if he were wrong.........you'd be disputing that instead of making weak attempts as discrediting him. LOL

Have you not realized that people have different opinions?

You're LATCHING on to his... instead of forming your own.

That tells me all that I need to... dispute your words. :rofls: 

Keep going....

giphy.gif

Gerstmann syndrome is a rare neurological disorder that can occur as the result of a brain injury or as a developmental disorder. The syndrome is characterized by the loss or absence of four cognitive abilities- the loss of the ability to express thoughts in writing (agraphia, dysgraphia), to perform simple arithmetic problems (acalculia), to recognize or indicate one's own or another's fingers (finger agnosia), and to distinguish between the right and left sides of one's body. Additional cognitive defects may occur in some cases.

:mj: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Have you not realized that people have different opinions?

You're LATCHING on to his... instead of forming your own.

That tells me all that I need to... dispute your words. :rofls: 

And his is far more credible than yours.

That's all there is to it.  There's nothing you can do about that.

If his claims of an EMPTY WORLD, BAD PACING, and PADDED secondary-missions were WRONG.......you're be making counter-arguments with proof.

You're not..........you sound shook and are resorting to "Attacking the Messenger" logical fallacy. Makes it look like you know that his claims have merit.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

In your opinion.

Are you done? :rofls: 

No........I don't think more people find you are more credible than Gerstmann.:jasonj:

Why are you asking me if I'm done............I'm not the one who moved the subject over to discussing Jeff Gerstmann, the person. LOL

Are you done with your Gerstmann whining?

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

No........I don't think more people you are more credible than Gerstmann.:jasonj:

Why are you asking me if I'm done............I'm not the one who moved the subject over to discussing Jeff Gerstmann, the person. LOL

Are you done with your Gerstmann whining?

What does that matter?

Again... that's YOUR opinion... which I may add... is worthless :rofls: 

• Remij locked this topic