Borderlands 3 runs better on Pro than BonerX, BonerX carries over missing effects and models from the base XBONE version

resolution 1800p on both

One surprising finding is that in some respects Borderlands 3 looks better on the Pro than the One X. Anisotropic filtering (affects sharpness of textures that are not directly in front of the camera) and foliage density are better on the Pro. There’s also a marked difference in contrast between the two consoles with the One X looking very washed out in some scenes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kevinmurnane/2019/09/17/borderlands-3-is-not-ready-for-prime-time-on-the-xbox-one-x-and-ps4-pro/#3e931b29341b

Boner X missing shrubs and foliage because they couldn't run on base XBONE. :rofl: 

In other news, Borderlands 3 inches to 86MC surpassing Gearsjw5's 85. :geese: 

Edited by Bodycount N
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

actually... no.    They analyzed the base systems today and bodycount is right about the X version missing effects just like base Xbox1.    The base systems run it at a lock 30fps

This thread is so cringe . Goobs self owns himself in almost every thread ...lies too .   He doesnt see it , because all that matters to him is obsessing over you . Its embarrassing.  And it

59 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It doesn't run better though, there's already a thread on this. The Xbox One X version of the game is the only 'acceptable' build of the game on consoles. 

actually... no. 

They analyzed the base systems today and bodycount is right about the X version missing effects just like base Xbox1. 

The base systems run it at a lock 30fps and the X version is just an up-res version of the Base Xbox1 version that is missing effects that are on the PS4 and Pro. 

Pro and X also have inconsistent performance (Pro's is worse)

They conclude that the game was optimized for base consoles and not for the enhanced consoles. 

If you can stomach inconsistent performance and missing effects then the X runs decent..... but outside of that the base PS4 has the best version, with all effects at Native 1080p at locked 30fps. 

:leo:

• Upvote 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

actually... no. 

They analyzed the base systems today and bodycount is right about the X version missing effects just like base Xbox1. 

The base systems run it at a lock 30fps and the X version is just an up-res version of the Base Xbox1 version that is missing effects that are on the PS4 and Pro. 

Pro and X also have inconsistent performance (Pro's is worse)

They conclude that the game was optimized for base consoles and not for the enhanced consoles. 

If you can stomach inconsistent performance and missing effects then the X runs decent..... but outside of that the base PS4 has the best version, with all effects at Native 1080p at locked 30fps. 

:leo:

Are you fucking retarded, read the thread I created.

P.S. With all the backlash the foliage and AF difference will undoubtedly be corrected, just like performance issues for the most part :lemming:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Are you fucking retarded, read the thread I created.

P.S. With all the backlash the foliage and AF difference will undoubtedly be corrected, just like performance issues for the most part :lemming:

You created that thread on Sat...... They analyzed the base systems TODAY. 

Watch the video. 

As of TODAY base PS4 runs it best.  All effects, native 1080p at locked 30fps.

A patch may address it on X and Pro.... but as of NOW... base PS4 runs its best :shrug:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You created that thread on Sat...... They analyzed the base systems TODAY. 

Watch the video. 

As of TODAY base PS4 runs it best.  All effects, native 1080p at locked 30fps.

A patch may address it on X and Pro.... but as of NOW... base PS4 runs its best :shrug:

This thread is about the X and Pro... just like mine :snoop:

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're a fucking idiot... This thread is about the X and Pro...

It's about Borderlands 3 on X having the same missing assets as Base X. 

DF did the analysis today which confirmed this and further said it runs best on base PS4 at 30fps locked. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

It's about Borderlands 3 on X having the same missing assets as Base X. 

DF did the analysis today which confirmed this and further said it runs best on base PS4 at 30fps locked. 

This thread is about the Pro and X saying exactly what I did in my thread merely with a retarded fanboy spin on it. 

It's totally redundant. You have the intelligence of a child. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This thread is about the Pro and X saying exactly what I did in my thread merely with a retarded fanboy spin on it. 

It's totally redundant. You have the intelligence of a child. 

Base system analysis came out today for the SAME GAME. 

and compared it to the X and Pro versions of THE SAME GAME. 

The updated analysis which says base PS4 runs its best COMPARED TO THE ENHANCED SYSTEMS is relevant no matter how you try to deny it:shrug:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Base system analysis came out today for the SAME GAME. 

and compared it to the X and Pro versions of THE SAME GAME. 

The updated analysis which says base PS4 runs its best COMPARED TO THE ENHANCED SYSTEMS is relevant no matter how you try to deny it:shrug:

That has nothing to do with this thread you colossal retard. 

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That has nothing to do with this thread you colossal retard. 

31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"carries over missing effects and models from the base XBONE version

Right in the thread title :leo:

It's like you can't read the thread title that includes the base system :lemming:

Just now, Goukosan said:

You're just mad that base PS4 at a locked 30fps with all assets and effects runs the game better than X :shrug:

I couldn't give less of a shit about that because it has nothing to do with anything and most assuredly not this thread which mind you is 100% redundant to the one I created days ago.

Kill yourself. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I couldn't give less of a shit about that because it has nothing to do with anything and most assuredly not this thread which mind you is 100% redundant to the one I created days ago.

Kill yourself. 

This has new information now. 

Base PS4 has all the assets and runs it better than X.... different info that wasn't available Saturday you dumb fuck :trump2: