Best Apple Arcade games?

Just now, jehurey said:

On the other hand, I own the better gaming device.

So, I might as well concentrate my smartphone in simply being the better smartphone, instead of trying to make it be something that will never be as good as the Switch or its games.

That's called Specialization. 

Thank you, you just gave up on gaming on your phone. 😂😂

the life of an andork, oh my lol

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grindstone is dope. Need more games to play though, im on the free month so I might as well make the most of it.

Yup. They literally don’t even give you the option to buy them separately, they’re Just part of the subscription. I actually wonder what happens when your sub ends, like if you can keep playing your d

Yeah so far it’s pretty great. It would be like if MS removed microtransactions from gamepass. Will never happen, but it’s nice. It’s almost like going back to OG gaming.    it’s a great idea,

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

Thank you, you just gave up on gaming on your phone. 😂😂

the life of an andork, oh my lol

You already said that smartphone simply doesn't compete with the Switch, like, 3 pages ago.

You already gave up.

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

There are several games in Apple Arcade that are above the Indy games on switch. Several. 

and now I can play them, without having to carry around a switch like a 6 year old LMAO

Ouch, so at best, smartphone gaming meets the LOWEST forms of gaming on the Switch.

That's...........embarrassing.

And you just admitted that, plainly.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Haha I’m only on like 10 and the difficulty is getting harder. Great game so far though. 

The difficulty ramps up at around level 20. The core gameplay is so simple but they add so many things around it that it actually forces you to think and plan your moves. They're constantly giving you new blueprints and resources to dick around with too.

Just now, Twinblade said:

The difficulty ramps up at around level 20. The core gameplay is so simple but they add so many things around it that it actually forces you to think and plan your moves. They're constantly giving you new blueprints and resources to dick around with too.

I plan on keep playing, it’s a solid game for sure. Ocean horn 2 will be calling my name whenever that 4K Apple TV arrives. I can’t believe how good it looks, better than BOTW.l visually. 

This shit is awesome. Constantly surprised by the quality of some of these games:

- Assemble with Care (from the guys that made Monument Valley): really chill, relaxing puzzle game about fixing things with a light story. Can complete in an hour or 2. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

- Grindstone: plenty said about it about

- Card of Darkness: Probably the game I'm playing most. Cool, quick little 'card' game.

- Rayman Mini: Better than Super Mario Run

- Tangle Tower: cool little mysetery/detective game with some great voice work and good art. Not your standard obvious mobile detective game.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ghostz said:

@Twinblade I think I just missed it & I don’t feel like googling, what’s the difference between the different shaped grindstones? CCEFB684-ECB0-4A9F-B6E5-4270A7846966.jpeg.554003c75573d54144a90afe6a635f05.jpeg

They increase in size depending on how large your chain is (in multiples of 5 after hitting 10). They also reward you with more of the gem resources, the 30 chain one for example gets you over 10 at once.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Upvote 1