Coupon Code on Rakuten.com drops Switch Lite down to $170

Probably not going to get better than that.

It's been just a few days since the Nintendo Switch Lite released, and the smaller, handheld-only console is already available at a discount at Rakuten via seller GamerCandy. For a limited time, you can use promo code SAVE15 to slash 15% off anything in the store, and that includes the Switch Lite, which drops to $170 (plus any sales tax) with the code.

The sitewide promo code is available now through September 24 at 11:59 PT or while supplies last, and we fully expect the Switch Lite will sell out at this price. Below, you can click through to see the product listings for the turquoise, yellow, and gray versions. The special-edition Zacian and Zamazenta Switch Lite, which releases November 8, isn't available as part of the offer.

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_156925566900512&key=b9014669b87be145294606ccea8870ce&libId=k0wm8seq01029lk1000DLbbbm8k2e225e&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamespot.com%2Farticles%2Fget-the-nintendo-switch-lite-for-170%2F1100-6470013%2F%3Fftag%3DNLS-04-10aaa2j&v=1&out=https%3A%2F%2Fclick.linksynergy.com%2Fdeeplink%3Fid%3DVZfI20jEa0c%26mid%3D36270%26murl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.rakuten.com%2Fshop%2Fgamercandy%2Fproduct%2F045496882266%2F%26u1%3Dxid%3Afr1569255563666ghf&title=Get The Nintendo Switch Lite For %24170 - GameSpot&txt=See Turquoise Switch Lite at Rakuten

And I think that percentage discount applies to the newer version of the regular Switch.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm 100% sure this won't happen. they will stick to what they have because they don't want to segregate their player base. rumors or not.    pro and X enhanced versions for consoles are a mi

yea, i kinda thought just now what they gonna do with a power increase? i saw almost every sex scene in witcher 3 I don't need a few more pixels on that triss nipple to enjoy it on the go   

LMFAO! but it would come in handy for some of the games in handheld mode. a locked 720p would be nice! 

59 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I don’t think anyone on SW wants a Lite. Hopefully we get a Pro next holiday season or this spring. 

I will get a lite for christmas. Handheld gaming is back :glad: 

59 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yeah, while the lite is slick, i rather get a beefier switch. 

i'm 100% sure this won't happen. they will stick to what they have because they don't want to segregate their player base. rumors or not. 

pro and X enhanced versions for consoles are a mistake, it goes against everything consoles stand for and i'm sure nintendo understands this. 

• Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, kaz said:

i'm 100% sure this won't happen. they will stick to what they have because they don't want to segregate their player base. rumors or not. 

pro and X enhanced versions for consoles are a mistake, it goes against everything consoles stand for and i'm sure nintendo understands this. 

you don't think they'll refresh the system, with maybe a bit more horsepower in mobile (comparable to docked)? you're tripping. it will happen at some point. 

Edited by -GD-
18 minutes ago, -GD- said:

you don't think they'll refresh the system, with maybe a bit more horsepower in mobile (comparable to docked)? you're tripping. it will happen at some point. 

nah, I think it won't happen and that's a good thing in my opinion. And even if i'm wrong I will stick to my (future) switch lite until it dies. :glad: 

seriously the power increase to me always looks very minimal to me (I couldnt care less) and choosing a graphics mode on consoles is stupid in my opinion.

Nintendo wouldn't want something like that, imagine kiddos on school break get beaten up because they don't have the extra pixels in the newest pokemon game :D 

just my 2 cents. 

1 minute ago, kaz said:

nah, I think it won't happen and that's a good thing in my opinion. And even if i'm wrong I will stick to my (future) switch lite until it dies. :glad: 

seriously the power increase to me always looks very minimal to me (I couldnt care less) and choosing a graphics mode on consoles is stupid in my opinion.

Nintendo wouldn't want something like that, imagine kiddos on school break get beaten up because they don't have the extra pixels in the newest pokemon game :D 

just my 2 cents. 

That’s cool man. Though, I like having the option of better.but to each is own 

Just now, -GD- said:

That’s cool man. Though, I like having the option of better.but to each is own 

yea, i kinda thought just now what they gonna do with a power increase? i saw almost every sex scene in witcher 3 I don't need a few more pixels on that triss nipple to enjoy it on the go :jordan3:

• Haha 1
Just now, kaz said:

yea, i kinda thought just now what they gonna do with a power increase? i saw almost every sex scene in witcher 3 I don't need a few more pixels on that triss nipple to enjoy it on the go :jordan3:

LMFAO! but it would come in handy for some of the games in handheld mode. a locked 720p would be nice! 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yea that's true. I will see, i'm just excited to play a 3d game on a handheld, the last one i had was gameboy advance and it doesn't remotely compare. 

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

yea that's true. I will see, i'm just excited to play a 3d game on a handheld, the last one i had was gameboy advance and it doesn't remotely compare. 

Doom 3 is amazing.  Check it out.  

I'd say that BoTW2 is probably over a year away.

So, I'd say sometime in 2021 BoTW2 comes out, probably Summer to Fall 2021.  They could introduce a Switch Pro sometime in 2020, depends if they need something to help pick up sales. But if the Lite and the standard model are still selling well, I'd say  its a coin-flip as to whether or not they release another Switch.

On the other hand, they've release "XL" models of the 3DS and DS, so its definitely possible.

I think Nintendo release a real Switch 2 either in late 2021 or early 2022, depending on how long it takes for BoTW2 to get out the door.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

lmao URP DURP im saving 30 dollars!!

rofl, jesus

Saving money is quite important when you're on a gaming platform that has alot of games that are worth buying.

Microsoft sorta left you with no choice but to sit there and have nothing to spend on. :drake: