DQXI S Definitive Edition Reviews - Another Switch Banger.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couldn't get to the store today because of that environmental cunt greta thornberg. Her dumb rally blocked up the entire city, and every dumb liberal hipster here took the day off work to go hug trees

Then just shut the fuck up  

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/dragon-quest-xi-s-echoes-of-an-elusive-age---definitive-edition    

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Damn dude, he must reside in your dreams and/or nightmares.

Its very odd......even he made a comment about the game being $31 on amazon.

So I type something almost exactly similar to what he did, and the first thing to enters his mind is a RACIST comment?

Turns out, getting this game was one of Satoru Iwata's last acts as president of Nintendo

During the fourth Dragon Quest XI S livestream, the developers of Dragon Quest XI S briefly discussed about late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata.

According to the developers (translated by NintendoSoup), there was a time where late Nintendo President Satoru Iwata spoke to them about the Nintendo Switch way before it was officially revealed in October 2016. Though the developers didn’t know what the Switch was called at that time, Iwata told them it is a game console that could be played at home and on the go.

Before the game was officially announced in July 2015, Iwata requested them to also bring Dragon Quest XI to Nintendo Switch. That was how Square Enix announced the game was being considered for NX, the Switch’s code name at that time.

After a few years, the developers said they have finally fulfilled their promise to Iwata with the launch of Dragon Quest XI S, though sadly he’s no longer with us today.

:wata: Mission Accomplished. Well done.:salute:

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

i'm currently juggling with:

Astral Chain

Fire Emblem

Zelda

Deadly Premonition

Okami HD

FF 7,8,9

I'm not even done with one of these yet and getting DQ tomorrow. :dead: At this rate I don't have to buy another game for the next year.

Literally all but 2 are old ass games :mj: 

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, jehurey said:

Its very odd......even he made a comment about the game being $31 on amazon.

So I type something almost exactly similar to what he did, and the first thing to enters his mind is a RACIST comment?

Jewish jokes arent racist, dumbo

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

They aren't, at all.

Lefties, lmao.

A.

Yes it is.

You just said that the act of trying to save as much money as possible is a "Jewish' thing. Basically calling them money-hungry.

That has always been racist, and that didn't come from liberals, but rather from Jews.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes it is.

You just said that the act of trying to save as much money as possible is a "Jewish' thing. Basically calling them money-hungry.

That has always been racist, and that didn't come from liberals, but rather from Jews.

Nope, nothing I said was racist.

B.

11 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

No need. Im not the one that got banned for racism :cmpunk2:

C.

Sorry, changing the topic doesn't change the fact that you've made a racist statement.

I'll take D. Jonb desperately attempt to do All of the Above.