AMD cards getting btfu in outer worlds

Which is weird.. because it's a Ryzen/Radeon sponsored game :D 

So I tested this out a bit late last night and today.  I basically got to making the decision between helping one side or another with power.. and yea.. it does have some issues with stuttering.  It wasn't anything super severe for me though.  Just a hitch here and there at random times.  I decided to try cranking the resolution really high and just locking the fps to 45 with motion blur cranked all the way up.. which to my surprise completely smoothed everything out.

I honestly don't think this game was designed to run at 60fps+.  Hopefully some patches sort it out anyways... as it's honestly a pretty nice looking game on an artistic basis.  Looks so much better with the chromatic aberration off.

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I thought resetera was lying?:danylol:

Anyway , amd flopped harder than rtx LOL

I never said I thought they were lying... I said they aren't representative of everyone's experience with the game... 

Resetera says it stutters alot 

Oh that place , bitter liars :cry:

It's ok, on my 1200 dollar video card it stutters . I locked it to 45fps :denzel3:

Who is rolling back ?:cry:

Rtx flopped LMAO

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Resetera says it stutters alot 

Oh that place , bitter liars :cry:

It's ok, on my 1200 dollar video card it stutters . I locked it to 45fps :denzel3:

Who is rolling back ?:cry:

Rtx flopped LMAO

Again... I didn't call them liars dumbass.  I said they aren't representative of everyone.  You have people there saying it's perfectly fine for them.. and others saying it isn't.  You also have people here saying it's fine for them.. and others saying it isn't.

I just said it has stuttered a few times for me.  lmao.. how is that rolling back?

5K Ultra with CA removed at 45fps shits on X1X medium 30fps with dips and crashes :kaz: 

Edited by Remij_
4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

2000 dollar pcs playing at 45fps :drake:

They represent YOU remij.

Seems the people that saying it plays perfectly fine are the liars :ready:

This isn't the only game it plays... and we're talking 5K :drake: 

I'm not everyone Jonb :reg: 

Seems like you've had a issues on Xbox... to the point where you desperately want to play it on PC.  I don't blame you..despite the issues.. it's still better there :hehe: 

Edited by Remij_

Ehh I wasn't too impressed with the game on PC.  Some games are massively better on PC, like destiny 2 . Feels like a different game. 

This game is fine on xbox . I'd rather play at 4k on xbox for 500 dollars than spend 1500 more for 45 fps . What refresh rate even is your display? 

Rtx flopped :drake:

Just now, JONBpc said:

Ehh I wasn't too impressed with the game on PC.  Some games are massively better on PC, like destiny 2 . Feels like a different game. 

This game is fine on xbox . I'd rather play at 4k on xbox for 500 dollars than spend 1500 more for 45 fps . What refresh rate even is your display? 

Rtx flopped :drake:

Oh no... I had to limit my FPS in this one game to just 45fps at 5K resolution to stop the stutter it has?  Oh LORD how will I ever cope? :drake: 

The irony of your second point being of course that you own a $500 xbox AND an $800 PC and are trying to decide between them...