AirPods Pro announced and released today (Noise canceling)

$250, which is as expected. The battery life is kinda trash tho at 4.5 hours. I’ll stick with my beats PRO, 8 hours of true wireless battery is amazing. though these seem like they’ll fit better than the regular ones for someone like me, who can’t keep regular AirPods in my ears for the life of me

just a heads up if anyone was planning on getting the regular ones. 

ggocT4f9sbxntjeyvTpCDY-320-80.jpg

*samsung to announce pro version of theirs any day as well now since Apple did. 

Edited by ghostz

my original ones are still going fairly strong. i only use them on my commute really, which is 20 minutes each way, so the battery isn't as big a concern. when it gets time to upgrade i'll likely go with the pros though. 

Just now, Casual said:

my original ones are still going fairly strong. i only use them on my commute really, which is 20 minutes each way, so the battery isn't as big a concern. when it gets time to upgrade i'll likely go with the pros though. 

I’m sure they’re the best version of AirPods but it’s hard to undersell the 8 hours of battery life Apple included in the beats pro. It’s insane. I have to charge maybe once every two days or so with seemingly high usage. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

I’m sure they’re the best version of AirPods but it’s hard to undersell the 8 hours of battery life Apple included in the beats pro. It’s insane. I have to charge maybe once every two days or so with seemingly high usage. 

yeah would be hard to ignore that if i used them more regularly. luckily once im at work i have an amp/dac setup at my laptop so i have no real need for anything else.

my biggest gripe with the airpods currently is the lack of noise cancellation, especially because im on a busy subway/street for 90% of my commute. that would probably be the selling feature for me on the airpod pros.

the beats pros look nice though. the case was a bit of a turnoff for me though, the airpods are so compact and just fit right in my back pocket without noticing they're there, which is nice since i don't always bring a bag to work. 

10 minutes ago, Casual said:

yeah would be hard to ignore that if i used them more regularly. luckily once im at work i have an amp/dac setup at my laptop so i have no real need for anything else.

my biggest gripe with the airpods currently is the lack of noise cancellation, especially because im on a busy subway/street for 90% of my commute. that would probably be the selling feature for me on the airpod pros.

the beats pros look nice though. the case was a bit of a turnoff for me though, the airpods are so compact and just fit right in my back pocket without noticing they're there, which is nice since i don't always bring a bag to work. 

The case is a tank but I don’t even take it with me bc of the battery life. I just leave it at home so I guess it doesn’t really matter to me. 

47 minutes ago, ghostz said:

$250, which is as expected. The battery life is kinda trash tho at 4.5 hours. I’ll stick with my beats PRO, 8 hours of true wireless battery is amazing. though these seem like they’ll fit better than the regular ones for someone like me, who can’t keep regular AirPods in my ears for the life of me

just a heads up if anyone was planning on getting the regular ones. 

ggocT4f9sbxntjeyvTpCDY-320-80.jpg

*samsung to announce pro version of theirs any day as well now since Apple did. 

Except, like I just corrected you in your other thread................Samsung already had true wireless buds with noise-cancellation in them.

And they currently cost $130 right now on the Samsung website.

Apple is far behind, and expensive.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except, like I just corrected you in your other thread................Samsung already had true wireless buds with noise-cancellation in them.

And they currently cost $130 right now on the Samsung website.

Apple is far behind, and expensive.

AirPods have outsold the galaxy buds 1000:1. 

id say they’re doing just fine. 

either way, Samsung will undoublyy come out with a new model within 3 months. 

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

AirPods have outsold the galaxy buds 1000:1. 

id say they’re doing just fine. 

either way, Samsung will undoublyy come out with a new model within 3 months. 

So you just lost the argument............because you just tried to run to another subject.

This one was QUICK.

I do expect Samsung to come out with a new model soon. These current earbuds came out MUCH EARLIER in the year, yet they were cheaper and already had noise-cancellation.:reg:

DAYUM, can you imagine how much more advanced the next Samsung Earbuds will be early 2020?

Apple won't come out with equivalent features until late 2021.........and they'll be charging $350 for it.:kaz:

Just now, jehurey said:

So you just lost the argument............because you just tried to run to another subject.

This one was QUICK.

I do expect Samsung to come out with a new model soon. These current earbuds came out MUCH EARLIER in the year, yet they were cheaper and already had noise-cancellation.:reg:

DAYUM, can you imagine how much more advanced the next Samsung Earbuds will be early 2020?

Apple won't come out with equivalent features until late 2021.........and they'll be charging $350 for it.:kaz:

I won. And will continue to win, until you can answer the simple question

”why does no one want a note10?”

:kaz: 

plus, the beats smoke all headphones currently. 8 hour battery :love:

Edited by ghostz
4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I won. And will continue to win, until you can answer the simple question

”why does no one want a note10?”

:kaz: 

plus, the beats smoke all headphones currently. 8 hour battery :love:

Nope, you changing the subject confirms you lost.

Thanks for DECLARING you lost, yet again.

I love how his attempt to run away never works............not once.........yet he still keeps on trying it, anyway.:blessed:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you changing the subject confirms you lost.

Thanks for DECLARING you lost, yet again.

I love how his attempt to run away never works............not once.........yet he still keeps on trying it, anyway.:blessed:

How bad do you want an iPhone? As bad as Samsung wants to be Apple?

AA807E5B-81AB-4BE8-9821-956B7361858C.thumb.png.aa08be2500c7dcffa943c944673a2149.png

:cruise:

How bad do you want an iPhone? As bad as Samsung wants to be Apple?

AA807E5B-81AB-4BE8-9821-956B7361858C.thumb.png.aa08be2500c7dcffa943c944673a2149.png

:cruise:

He's changing the subject to smartphones.

.................in a thread he created solely for earbuds :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Talk about poor ghost losing this entire thread......in record time, no less.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's changing the subject to smartphones.

.................in a thread he created solely for earbuds :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Talk about poor ghost losing this entire thread......in record time, no less.

Why do you think Samsung releases wireless buds? :tom5:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Because they got bored of beating Apple in making smartphones????

:lawl::lawl::kaz::lawl::lawl:Thanks for that perfect setup, again.

Let’s see 

iphone > galaxy

ipad>Galaxy tablet

apple Watch > whatever SAMSUNGs thing is caled

airpods> Galaxy buds

Samsung can’t do anything on their own :kaz:

they all have 1/100th of the sales too. Korean knockoffs :D 

Edited by ghostz

Let’s see 

iphone > galaxy

ipad>Galaxy tablet

airpods> Galaxy buds

Samsung can’t do anything on their own :kaz:

they all have 1/100th of the sales too. Korean knockoffs :D 

Sorry............that still doesn't stop that Apple is LATE to offering noise-cancellation.

And they're overcharging by a $100 for something Samsung already did 6 months ago.

What was it that I said?????

If Ghost attempts to change the subject = It means he knows he lost

How many subject changes did you attempt in this last post?

iphone > galaxy

ipad>Galaxy tablet

airpods> Galaxy buds

DAYUM. ghost lost bigtime.:holeup:

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Sorry............that still doesn't stop that Apple is LATE to offering noise-cancellation.

And they're overcharging by a $100 for something Samsung already did 6 months ago.

What was it that I said?????

If Ghost attempts to change the subject = It means he knows he lost

How many subject changes did you attempt in this last post?

DAYUM. ghost lost bigtime.:holeup:

Samsung came out with noise cancelling, true wireless headphones......3 years after AirPods came out. The fact that you’re celebrating is well, proof in itself that Samsung doesn’t do ANYTHING but copy Apple. 

And that’s it. You admitted it. :ovolol: