THHBK Red Dead Redemption 2 is immensely demanding

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suddenly the lemmings are video game critics.

Oh sorry you're right, it's at 23-28 FPS         

Playing now     OMFG this shits on the console versions    

Just now, Remij_ said:

And yet you probably still think X1X is Ultra settings :hest: 

I told you that trailer they showed probably wasn't the game maxed out..................

Of course the trailer was maxed out, the verticality is limited. You need $2,000 to basically play this at console settings at twice the FPS.

:lawl:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And yet you probably still think X1X is Ultra settings :hest: 

I told you that trailer they showed probably wasn't the game maxed out..................

Xbox X is UltraX settings.  A higher class than POSC gaming :reg:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course the trailer was maxed out, the verticality is limited. You need $2,000 to basically play this at console settings at twice the FPS.

:lawl:

No... it wasn't.  This is PROOF of that fact :reg: 

Why do you even do this shit... RIGHT BEFORE Digital Foundry is going to do their analysis on it and prove you wrong?  You're just asking for it at this point :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

No... it wasn't.  This is PROOF of that fact :reg: 

Why do you even do this shit... RIGHT BEFORE Digital Foundry is going to do their analysis on it and prove you wrong?  You're just asking for it at this point :hest: 

Prove me wrong in what way, I've seen everything to come out from not only video to pictures, it looks like a lot of miniscule improvements. 

Prove me wrong in what way, I've seen everything to come out from not only video to pictures, it looks like a lot of miniscule improvements. 

Prove you wrong that the trailer was maxed out....

If your GPU isn’t listed, Red Dead Redemption 2 features nearly 40 different graphics settings to customize visuals and performance, enabling you to ramp up graphics to ludicrous Ultra levels, and to turn high-impact settings down a notch

Yea... I wonder how many of those settings Xbox is running on ultra :drake: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Prove you wrong that the trailer was maxed out....

If your GPU isn’t listed, Red Dead Redemption 2 features nearly 40 different graphics settings to customize visuals and performance, enabling you to ramp up graphics to ludicrous Ultra levels, and to turn high-impact settings down a notch

Yea... I wonder how many of those settings Xbox is running on ultra :drake: 

Well your $1,200 GPU can only handle medium and high mixtures at 4K, sounds like you're getting a GTA IV port :lawl:

Well your $1,200 GPU can only handle medium and high mixtures at 4K, sounds like you're getting a GTA IV port :lawl:

So wait... better than console settings at >2x the fps?

lmao sounds SO terrible :drake: 

Well that hermit at DF LOVES to use console settings to justify 5x price increase for pc...so yeah , console settings indeed . 

I'm sure the volume will go up when he compares to console just like every other one of his vids.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Well that hermit at DF LOVES to use console settings to justify 5x price increase for pc...so yeah , console settings indeed . 

I'm sure the volume will go up when he compares to console just like every other one of his vids.

Wait, is this real lol

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Well yea... because the only way to objectively determine the performance difference between platforms is to run them at as close to equal settings as possible...

Many settings above console values greatly decrease performance and aren't worth the perceptible difference to the overall image.

At the end of the day... you have to ask yourself why nobody is buying Xbox consoles and instead are buying $500 Nvidia and AMD GPUs for their PCs :hest: