Modern Warfare campaign is amazing as fuck

:bow: WOW! Know I'm late but this is a legitimate classic COD banger. The campaign is ace!

MP is hard as hell now though, maybe it's because im 2 weeks late which is an eternity in COD MP time, so i keep getting hammered on until i learn the maps.

But that campaign, damn! They really upped the graphics on this. looks incredible.

It was entertaining, but pretty short and forgettable. TBH I was hoping this would be the game to get me back into CoD, but I finished the campaign once on normal, played like 4 hours of mp, and then proceeded to uninstall it. Waste of $60

Edited by Twinblade
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

It was entertaining, but pretty short and forgettable. TBH I was hoping this would be the game to get me back into CoD, but I finished the campaign once on normal, played like 4 hours of mp, and then proceeded to uninstall it. Waste of $60

hence why i will get it when it's $20

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The Call of Duty circle of life, post-United Offensive.

• Upvote 1