Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order reviews are coming out (8 at GS, 9 at IGN)

Just now, JONBpc said:

There is a lot of comparisons to Souls so I'm hoping the comparisons are gameplay related and not difficulty . Or it will be story mode for me as well lol

yup, that's why i was thinking story mode. my attention span for games is getting worse and worse. i have to be all in, or i just dump it. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE GOOD  Difficulty strikes a great balance between Jedi power fantasy and feeling grounded  Maps are vast and interesting to explore without getting you lost  Combat is often harrowing and for

Yeah I'm gonna get a month of premier for this 

16 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

death stranding gets a 9 at gs, 80s mc

"movie games suck i hate them :jonb:"

star wars/plague tale movie games get 8s at gs, 80s mc

"cant wait to try this on premiere tshbr :jonb:"

That was never my stance and you know that as you save all my posts to your hdd. 

Death stranding 2/5 GB LMAO

So I just played about 30 minutes or so of this game, the first major piece with the train if anyone watched any of it. Just wanted to see how it ran on my PC, will play soon after I finish TOW.

Game felt very uncharted like at first, until the combat, which was pretty fun. I liked reflecting blasts back and the lightsaber is fun to kill people with. I can see the Souls comparisons after the first boss character battle. VA is great. Graphics are pretty good. Will def sink some time into this soon.