they exist peepos

oooo

this biiitch KNOCKS DOWN the pronunciation bad.  Like, no accent + sounds like a Japanese woman speakiing. She hass all the flants and trants and speakular treats,

that I would recognize and come to expect.  OBv no problem with intonation.  This is a white chic.  18/19 years old went to Japan from Russia.  Started learning there. In japan tho for 6 years straight.  This is what I'm going to be.  If I move out this country.  

This is a dope vid! I saved it.  

3 hours ago, Chicano3000 said:

She's hot...

nah.. big forehead imo.  when she explains her type though, she's so talking about me. i couuld so go with her :dreamy:

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

Damn she’s purty

i think she should flang some bangs or do something to cover her forehead, maybe add something around the eyes, slim and thick and yes, she's almost there.  

damn even the way she throws her feminine voice through japanese closed mouth curvactures is so 38 year old japanese native on point. lol, then she has some parts that sound cute and kawaii like a 17 year old.  I even recognized some fucking country bumpkin part to her japanese (just the sound-tone), which is VERY niche and could only be picked up by a good heart.    Nailed it.  lol this makes me want to abandon all people in the US and go do the same thing lmfao. 

25 minutes ago, kokujin said:

nah.. big forehead imo.  when she explains her type though, she's so talking about me. i couuld so go with her :dreamy:

i think she should flang some bangs or do something to cover her forehead, maybe add something around the eyes, slim and thick and yes, she's almost there.  

True, but cute face 

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

She must be getting massive attention/gifts from the weeabos and the jap guys. 

She knows exactly what she's doing. Taken from a life of poverty in Russia, into stardom. 

bah hah. I get the impression she wasn't poor but who knows. If she studied and speaks jap that good, she can have all the fandom or career she wants. She's awfully (sound) amazing at it.  I don't know how amazing her vocab is but in those 6 minutes, she's perfect as a native speaker.  

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

bah hah. I get the impression she wasn't poor but who knows. If she studied and speaks jap that good, she can have all the fandom or career she wants. She's awfully (sound) amazing at it.  I don't know how amazing her vocab is but in those 6 minutes, she's perfect as a native speaker.  

Because she's wearing fine clothing in the video, now

But I assure you that this bitch was born poor in some village until she realized she could get fame just because of how she looks and what her fascinating ""interests"" are. 

16 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

How would you know if you never took the test? They're pretty hard. 

I've taken parts of practice tests and I've studied for 8+ years and have friends in the JLPT2 and JLTP1 range.  I can read a Harry Potter book no problem. Have completed and read 2 novels (the first 2 books). I have no use for the archaic test other than to say I passed it.  

I know I could study for and pass JLPT2, and I imagine with more time could study for and pass JLPT1.  

Edited by kokujin